Ford Transit Custom consumer car reviews and road tests

Ford Transit Custom consumer reviews by year of make:

Ford Transit Custom consumer car reviews

bigedd 83, North Lincolnshire

Ford Transit Custom TRANSIT CUSTOM TOURNEO L2 DIESEL FWD 2012

Ford Custom only 6 wks. old. First tank of fuel fairly good miles considering tight engine soon as I filled up rubbish miles to gallon, not a lot of pulling power despite unloaded. Kept stalling at junctions and take off leaving me stranded in junctions dangerous and embarrassing, service required warning and stopping on motorway virtually no steering or brakes when engine dies. Took in to Ford (imperial) told me it needed injectors overnight delivery, injectors did not turn up told Thursday then Monday then Friday then Tuesday in fact I am still waiting as is three other customers. The first failure of injectors turning up I was asked if I wanted it put back together then I could use it till the injectors turned up. Seemed pointless as I was promised they would get the injectors shortly. However as the 3 weeks turned up I ask for the vehicle to be put back together the reply was yes they would put it together but as I knew about the fault then I would lose entitlement to my warranty. Needless to say I am furious as the vehicle is a wheelchair adapted vehicle. What is the point of Ford uk paying customer care team if they just repeat what the garage is saying. This has now cost me our holiday. Ford has fitted faulty injectors to a lot of adblue engines and refuses to release spares from the assembly lines or hold new vehicles to replace the faulty injectors. This is using the customers to sort out there problems even if it causes accidents and death. This seams to be worldwide

Submitted: 2017-06-27 | ID: 142187

• Rory kendrick 's question has been answered: "Rory, the "engine malfunction light" is an engine management light.. to advise you that the ECU has received a load of signals from a massive amount o - R Evans from Caerphilly' '..." (08/01/2016 19:06:28)
  • Sam's question has been answered: "Thank you for your reply and concise explanation. Your analysis of the diesel smoke rings true for me and overfuelling could very well be a problem - Sam from Australia' '..." (28/12/2015 21:41:26)

Renault Megane