Volkswagen Transporter kombi consumer car reviews and road tests

Volkswagen Transporter kombi

Volkswagen Transporter kombi consumer reviews by year of make:

Volkswagen Transporter kombi consumer car reviews

We are afraid that there are currently no reviews on the Volkswagen Transporter kombi

Be the first to review this model!

• "Is it necessary to remove the front bumper and stiffener beam in order to remove the radiator on a Volkswagen T5 Transporter Kombi, if the engine has..." (John Halliburton, 07/04/2014 12:03:42)
  • "Please help me with replacing my radiator on my Volkswagen Transporter kombi caravelle 2.6i 1995 model? Thank you...." (Nigel Martin, 21/03/2014 14:42:01)
  • "I was driving up my steep driveway when my Volkswagen Transporter kombi suddenly jumped out of gear. Reverse gear is still okay but I have no forward..." (Kevin Gillanders, 07/03/2014 16:15:54)
  • "My Volswagen Transporter kombi`s heater blower will run for a very short time on any setting. It will then hum as if it is stuck. If you turn it off ..." (Alan O’Shea, 27/02/2014 09:40:19)
  • "Hi. Has anyone experienced an oil suction problem on the Volkswagen Transporter kombi TDI lt46? The oil light had started coming on at the start and ..." (Harry Palmer, 14/02/2014 10:10:16)

• Kevin Gillanders's question has been answered: "I had a similar problem . It was a bolt on top of the gear box which was loose . - Liam mulligan from Ireland' '..." (23/04/2014 19:16:59)
  • John's question has been answered: "It has something to do with the alternator. there are two thin wires coming from it - a red one for the rev counter and a blue one for the oil pressur - Steve Johnson from Buckinghamshire' '..." (21/03/2014 16:44:46)