Volkswagen LT consumer car reviews and road tests

Volkswagen LT

Volkswagen LT consumer reviews by year of make:2001 2002

Volkswagen LT consumer car reviews

Bert, Buckinghamshire

Volkswagen LT Lt35 83bhp Mwb 2002

We have had this van since 80k miles, it has now done 135k miles. We have had it for 4.5 years and it’s been 100% reliable. Only cost us for wear and tear items like tyres, pads etc. Fantastic van. The only negative is that the paint/bodywork is prone to rust. Shame it’s looking dated now but I would buy another to replace it. <br /><br />

Submitted: 2011-10-10 | ID: 50853

Geff Banks, Yorkshire

Volkswagen LT LT35 2001

Had this 5 years now and it’s absolutely brilliant. Never let me down.<br /><br />

Submitted: 2011-08-22 | ID: 50854

Abdul Rauf, Lancashire

Volkswagen LT mwb 109bhp 2001

Bought when 3 years old, now covered nearly 300k miles, outstanding never missed any dead line. Most reliable van ever had even better than smiley faced transit and does 35 to the gallon. Beats a sprinter any day.    <br /><br />

Submitted: 2010-05-26 | ID: 50852

• "My engine`s pre heaters are not working, they are not receiving any electrical power. Can anyone tell me where the relay and fuse are?..." (David, 11/11/2014 12:07:27)
  • "Hi, I put on my wipers but now they won't turn off. They go from being on all the time to intermittent...how can I fix at home? Is ur a fuse or relay..." (Catherine Legg , 29/10/2014 08:35:43)
  • "I have a 2001 VW Lt 35, and the dashboard instruments (odometer, fuel gauge, temp gauge) aren't working). Does anyone know of a fix?..." (Melissa, 28/10/2014 10:48:43)
  • "Hi, I think I have a similar issue to William Jenkins from Pembrokeshire and would like to contact him privately. Can you please tell me how? Tha..." (Melissa, 27/10/2014 23:42:22)
  • "Hi,I have a differential whine when I take my foot off the accelerator, apart from replacing the crown wheel and pinnion is there anything I can do t..." (john molesworth, 06/10/2014 02:51:07)

• Richard's question has been answered: "Yes please, thanks. - Richard from Wiltshire' '..." (11/11/2014 13:01:33)
  • Kieran Shortall's question has been answered: "Yep had exactly the same problem, but had noticed the odd not starting a couple of times before this happened. I suppose the strap was nearly broken t - J wickens from Ireland' '..." (27/08/2014 17:59:22)

Renault Trafic