Peugeot Partner consumer car reviews and road tests

Peugeot Partner

Peugeot Partner consumer reviews by year of make:2004 2006 2007 2009

Peugeot Partner consumer car reviews

Ernest Clark, Yorkshire

Peugeot Partner Escapade 2006

I have had vans before and always found them really handy, cars are ok but can be a bit limited in their uses. The answer is a combi type vehicle but which one?  Some are so ugly it must have been a design brief. After a while there was only one choice for me. Peugeot. The 1600 diesel is punchy and economical the road tax and insurance is low, it can carry just about any thing the ride quality is good and you can see where you are going and its easy to get in and out of. Do you really need anything else?

Submitted: 2010-06-10 | ID: 45665

Jenny Butterworth, Wiltshire

Peugeot Partner Tepee Outdoor 1.6 TD 2009

I have to start by saying that I have previously leased three versions of the Partner Combi and each one got better until the name was changed to Tepee. I am a gardener and carry plants, tools and bags of compost in the back which is easy with upward opening back door and sliding side doors. I referred ot it as the Tardis because I could always carry whatever I wanted. This latest version is more like a car than a working vehicle. The lining on the roof makes all three doors lower and the gap between the folded rear seats and the open side door is almost half the size of the previous models making it difficult to load the front of the load space from the side. Previous models had a useful storage space inside the rear door and above the side doors but these have now been filled in with a lining that makes the interior width much less. All the so called storage spaces on the dashboard and in the doors are much too small and don’t hold anything useful. The space between the front seats is flat and will not hold anything without it rolling off, the optional extra storage box should be standard. The rear seats do not fold vertically like the previous models again reducing the size of the rear load area. The fact that the rear seats can now be removed is no help because as well as a working vehicle I have to transport grandchildren so need to change from one to the other quickly. All in all the designers of this model have got rid of all the useful features for a working person like me and tried to make it more like a people carrier except they have included some internal roof bars, the use of which remains a mystery. I am surprised at the French doing this as they have a tradition of carrying livestock and goods in the back of normal cars. Finally, and it could just be my vehicle, there is an irritating knock which Peugeot say is my shock absorbers which they are about to replace. Could this be a call-in problem?

Submitted: 2010-01-30 | ID: 45666

John Fitzpatrick, County Down

Peugeot Partner 2004

Clutch judder in first and reverse gear... new clutch fitted.

Submitted: 2009-01-12 | ID: 45667

Celia Morgan, Norfolk

Peugeot Partner 1.9D 600L 2007

Lovely little van to drive and a surprisingly quiet and smooth ride. Very smart looking and ample space for my stock runs. Very pleased I chose this van and I look forward to driving it for a very long time.

Submitted: 2007-11-22 | ID: 45668

• "Hi,I am having trouble changing down from fifth gear, it is temperamental and will not even go into neutral. When stationary it is much worse and goe..." (T Armstrong, 25/09/2014 18:08:10)
  • "Although my fuse (f18) is ok my fog lights do not work. Can any one help please. Thanks..." (David, 18/09/2014 16:02:26)
  • "I have a Peugeot Independence with suspension that lowers to allow the ramp to come down for the mobility scooter to be put in and taken out. The sus..." (baker, 02/08/2014 20:36:28)
  • "My brake lights were not working. I changed all the clear bulbs (as the indicator bulbs were working) but only the bottom light is working the middle..." (Chris Williams, 29/07/2014 16:30:09)
  • "I have a Peugeot Partner and the engine turns off while I`m driving, wait for a few seconds and it will start again. It`s happened several times. The..." (jessie, 28/07/2014 14:44:24)

• julie henshaw's question has been answered: "Hi, I've just installed a 406 16v engine in my Peugeot Partner. I wanted to instal an original internal fuel pump in the van other than the bosch exte - curtis from Trinidad and Tobago' '..." (18/09/2014 00:52:18)
  • Martin Keane's question has been answered: "Squeaky? when is it squeaky? needs drop of oil on pivot pin in foot-well? more details required really. Loosing water ~ how much? lots? check for - LWN from Blaenau Gwent' '..." (10/08/2014 15:06:38)

Peugeot Partner

Tepee Outdoor - Peugeot has introduced the Partner Tepee Outdoor to its range. The French maker is expecting lots of interest to come from families who need lots of space. So how did the Partner Tepee measure up when we put it to the test?

An image of the Peugeot Partner Tepee Outdoor