Peugeot 307 CC consumer car reviews and road tests

Peugeot 307 CC

Peugeot 307 CC consumer reviews by year of make:205 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010

Peugeot 307 CC consumer car reviews

Sheila Linton, United Arab Emirates

Peugeot 307 CC 2004

I suppose you only find yourself on these pages when something goes wrong! And that accounts for the bad press on here. I’ve had my 307cc for nearly four years and I have only ever had to replace the tyres and pay for 100k service.... until today. The roof won’t open and I’m on here looking for answers, but in the meantime I’m reading all the low-star negative remarks. It’s a fantastic car, the AC copes very well with the heat in the UAE and it’s very economical. The petrol here is only 22p per litre! so I wouldn’t worry about the cost anyway, but the convenience of not having to refuel every day or two helps. Love posing in it and would definitely buy another one.

Submitted: 2013-04-28 | ID: 45162

John, England

Peugeot 307 CC 2006

This is the best car I have had. The 307CC se diesel goes like a sports car, pickup is fast, it’s good on diesel and looks good. I had a BMW 3 before this car and a BMW 1 series the last car before, which was a 2ltr and a very hard ride. The 307CC has a  big boot, larger cock pit and looks good, and if it snows the front wheel drive on the Peugeot is better than the rear wheel drive of the BMW.

Submitted: 2012-12-02 | ID: 45167

Dave Tye, Worcestershire

Peugeot 307 CC Eccosse body kit/lowered suspension 2004

I’ve Only had my 307cc for two months now, but I love it!! I have the Ecosse Peugeot body kit on it and a fancy air filter. I am able to get 37.7MPG on the motorway doing 70MPH and average 34.8MPG around the town and lanes where I live. It is comfortable and stylish and I love it!!

Submitted: 2011-12-19 | ID: 45163

Diane Keeling, Essex

Peugeot 307 CC 2007

A lovely car, I wouldn’t be without it. I mainly do short journeys, but fortnightly I take it for a run and it goes like a rocket! It looks good an is lovely to drive; I’ve had mine now for 3 years love it to bits. £40 in fuel lasts me a complete month with a little left over, thats on short and long journeys and I’ve never had to put any more in. I have only ever had to refuel on a 200 mile journey, when I had to refuel on the return trip. I would not part with mine.

Submitted: 2011-09-26 | ID: 45166

Mike Bowes, England

Peugeot 307 CC 2004

Since buying this car it’s cost a fortune in fuel, I pay £70 per week to get to work, fuel consumption is terrible at 325 miles on a full tank and I get about 25 to the gallon if I’m lucky. It has no power for a 2ltr and struggles to pull away at the lights. It constantly runs at high revs. I had a Jaguar v6 and that was a lot better on fuel. The anti pollution light has been on since buying and the dealer has had it back twice to fix it, but in the end we didn’t bother as he couldn’t be trusted, so now the anti-pollution light is constantly on, could the fault be causing fuel usage to be so bad? The paint is also peeling. I’m getting a service next month but unsure about the final cost. I’ll probably get it fixed and get shut.

I bought a 307cc with the anti-pollution warning light dimmed down so I couldn’t see it initially. After using higher octane fuel and giving the car a really good wash (by hand) the light has gone out. It reappears sometimes when the car gets dirty and goes away again after it’s been washed. There must be a sensor on the outside of the car somewhere that needs to be kept clean. The higher octane fuel seems far more economical also. Hope this helps - Car Owner from New Zealand

Submitted: 2011-09-11 | ID: 45164

Peugeot 307 CC 205

Well Jeremy Clarkson got it absolutely right, the 307cc is a pile of c**p!! Read his article 2003 in the Sunday Times, wish I had!

My car dates from 2006 and it ran around 90,000 km. I just can’t stop loving it, it’s amazing, a cool drive, aside from the annoying Peugeot gear transition thing they are famous for, but I got used to that as I had driven many Peugeots. It also has enough space for bags and also for adults who want to share the ride in the rear seats - from Oman

Submitted: 2011-04-25 | ID: 45150

Derek Oram, Caerphilly

Peugeot 307 CC 2.0HDi sport 2007

Very pleased with this car, drove to Blackpool and was suprisingly very comfortable.

Submitted: 2011-02-06 | ID: 45149

Martin Hall, England

Peugeot 307 CC 2004

I have had my Peugeot 307 CC for a month now and am really happy with it. I have just come back from a caravan holiday with friends and now want to buy a caravan myself. Has anyone ever pulled a caravan with their 307 CC petrol automatic and if so do you know the maximum weight you can pull? I am getting so many conflicting figures from caravan sales people.

Submitted: 2010-08-31 | ID: 45161

John Fordyce, Essex

Peugeot 307 CC 2004

Bought this car even after reading some bad reviews, looked so nice so thought I would give it a chance, had it a year now with no problems whatsoever, lets hope it stays that way. Great to drive with the roof down and looks good also. The auto box with the tiptronic controls is awesome, meaning an auto box that can turn to a manual at the push of the shift stick, so the best of both worlds. Not the fastest car in the world, more of a cruiser. Dark blue is one of the best colours for this car and the full black leather is luverlee.....maybe just got lucky with this car. Good luck to all you out there with troubles. P.S. The last car I had was a Ford Puma, had it for nine years and all that went wrong was the clutch, but then that’s standard anyway, guess it’s me that’s lucky then...now where is my lottery ticket?

Submitted: 2010-08-06 | ID: 45160

James MacPherson, Berkshire

Peugeot 307 CC 2005

I was just about to buy one of these and I paid good money to have the AA loook at the car and there was a lot wrong with it. I will stick to Mazda’s and VW, they cost more but are reliable.

Submitted: 2010-07-26 | ID: 45155

Natasha Marl, England

Peugeot 307 CC 2005

I’ve just gone for my MOT and the esp/abs light is on. I’ve been told I need a new ESP module at a cost of £1,900. I haven’t got this amount of money and the car is now useless. Peugeot couldn’t care less as the car is only a 55 plate. Anyone else had similar problems? I would never buy a Peugeot again, be warned.

Hi, I have just bought a 55 reg 307cc 4 days ago from a garage. abs and eps/asr lights come on after driving for about 10 mins. I took it back to garage who said they could not find anything wrong with it!! I drove it back home tonight and the lights still come on! After reading differant forums I am really worried at the differant things that could be wrong with it and the horrendous cost! Help, I feel I want to tell garage I want my money back, would I be within my rights? - Sharon Marsh from Wiltshire

You can fit a modification to the brake pedal switch/wiring (about £29 from main dealer) - Steve Elliott from Derbyshire

I had the ESP/ASR not functioning fault, and mine turned out to be a faulty brake switch. I got one for £9 from my local Peugeot Dealer, which was a lot better than the £27 on eBay! 10 minutes to change it, problem solved - Andrea McMillan from Sussex

Submitted: 2010-07-26 | ID: 45156

Valerie Jones, Lancashire

Peugeot 307 CC 2010

Bought in March 2010, so far spent £800 to fix heater box and air con. Aircon only works if I switch on and leave on. If I switch it off it wont work until the next morning when the car engine is cold. How weird is that. Oil leak yet to find out from where. Roof rattles like mad and keeps unscrewing the hinge bolts. Lots of banging around the rear of the car on the slightest of bumps in the road. Peugeot want at least £400 to diagnose these faults I dread to think what price the actual repairs will cost. Love the look. Hate the car. Won’t buy another peugeot ever again. This one will be for sale soon.

Bought my 207 CC in September on a 07 plate, very smart, all leather interior top of the range. I loved it! Four weeks later - oil warning light comes on - almost completely out of oil. Eventually it ended up back in the garage for 7 weeks whilst they diagnosed the fault and fixed it, got it back last week and now the brakes have seized. The original fault was oil leaking into the turbo, also the gear box seems a bit iffy to me. Something not quite right. I am very disappointed as I love the feel and look of the car. However, am now getting a full refund from the garage and sadly will not be purchasing another one - Linda Carmichael from Dorset

Submitted: 2010-07-15 | ID: 45153

Debbie Williams, Shropshire

Peugeot 307 CC 2009

Very disappointing vehicle! Lost £2K on resale and luckily I could sell it. Mine had integral leather; dashboard decided to melt in the heat given off by the blowers, nice! This resulted in the stitching snapping all around airbag and beyond. Quoted £4K for new dash, forget it. Then Anti Pollution Fault which caused 3 times back to garage Diagnostic Tests £150 before they could locate a fault and when they did I was told it could be one of two things, both expensive to fix. In other words still not sure. Relief to get rid of that car. Sad as it looked great and was sooo comfortable to drive. I have since looked up the Anti Pollution Nightmare and am very disappointed with Peugeot for this never-ending fault - others had it worse than me. My sympathies to anyone suffering this. SELL IT - GET RID - I am now smiling :-). By the way Peugeot suck on aftercare, they refused to acknowledge the dashboard was a design fault. Not fit for the purpose I say!!!

Submitted: 2010-07-09 | ID: 45152

David Beale, Worcestershire

Peugeot 307 CC 1.6 Allure 2008

Mine was one of the last ones off the production line, 1.6 Allure. It has been faultless to date, pre facelift models have a lot of electrical faults but post 2005 cars shouldn’t have. It is fast enough, and quick from 70 to 90. Only gripe is the hubs and calipers need painting, probably due to my using the local hand car wash and them using acid on the wheels. A good tip from my brother-in-law car dealer is to lubricate the rubber seals often - stops any rattles and leaks and I have had very little of either, much better than my old 306cc for that. There is room for four for short journeys and I can get a big supermarket shop in the boot and still take the roof off. It has also devalued less than any other car I have ever owned and Peugeot offered me a part ex to-day after 18 months of hurtling up and down the M5/6 of only £3,500 less than I paid for it. Best colour is black if you don’t mind keeping it polished or having others do it for you.

Submitted: 2010-06-27 | ID: 45145

Colin Browne, Staffordshire

Peugeot 307 CC 2.0 2009

Bought this car recently; fan on climate control just stops working sometimes seems to be when the weather’s hot because we’ve only had two warm days and it stopped on both, does work again if you restart the engine. It does seem heavy on fuel (petrol 2.o ltr), very quiet, lovely ride, smooth power, could get tempted to drive with too little revs.

Submitted: 2010-05-02 | ID: 45142

Kathryn Jones, Rhondda Cynon Taff

Peugeot 307 CC 2004

Awful car, it looks great but thats about it. A few weeks ago I was driving along a dual carriageway with my 7 year old son in the back when all of a sudden the rear windscreen exploded! I didn’t know what had happened, I thought that someone had thrown a stone at us. Our insurance company told us to take it to a local windscreen place and he told us that because I had put the back demister on and it wasn’t working it caused it to explode! I can’t believe a fuse didn’t go 1st?! It cost my insurance company almost £6000 to put it right because they had to realign the roof! It took 3 weeks to get it done. I wrote to Peugeot head office but they don’t want to know. I’ve been thinking of getting in touch with watchdog to see if this has happened to anyone else. If my son had been hurt by the flying glass I would have been going to a solicitor, thank God he wasn’t. Then today, driving along in my car again and the airbag fault light has come on and then the esp light came on. I’ve only just had the car back from having the back screen fixed! So if anyone is looking to buy one of these cars I would definately not recommend it!

My Grandad has just rung me as he was driving his Peugeot Partner Tepee and the same happened to him. At 87 years old, he was lucky not to have a heart attack with the shock. He was unhurt thankfully but he said the same, that it exploded while driving at 40mph and showered the back seat with glass. He won’t know the cause till they come out tomorrow but I suspect the same thing. Must be a fault with Peugeot. I will be writing to Watchdog as this problem needs sorting before someone gets seriously hurt - Toni Hunter from Lincolnshire

Submitted: 2010-04-24 | ID: 45143

Frank Vecchio, Staffordshire

Peugeot 307 CC 2006

I’d had the car 10 months and in January 2010 there was water corrosion in ECU box - had new one fitted, back to garage on 2 occasions, with water still going into new ECU box. When driving engine management fault comes on dash engine slows and cuts out, switch of and back on again - ok for 10 minutes and same happens again, slows down. Dry ECU box OK until a week or 2 after heavy rain. Anybody got a solution? frank.vecchio@sky.com

The 307cc is a lovely looking car. That is where the good points end. Mine is with doubt the most unreliable modern car I have owned. I will not buy another Peugeot, or indeed another French car. (I owned a Renault Megane Scenic and that was nearly as bad) Problems with electric windows, roof has failed catastrophically twice, problems with the brakes, the ABS, cruise control and traction control all failed at the same time, it drinks oil, it drinks petrol, it has a terrible flat spot at 3000 rpm (the revs actually drop under acceleration) Oh and an ’o’ ring went on the heater matrix. Cost of o ring about 10p cost of repair £395.86. I still hesitate to put the roof down on a cloudy day in case it sticks and I get rained out. If you park your Peugeot 307 cc near a person who has previously owned one they will come and talk to you and regale you with stories of why they sold theirs and will never buy another Peugeot. Trouble is I love it so much - Stephen Hill from England

Hi Stephen, I know exactly what you mean about not wanting to put the roof down, I got stuck in a supermarket car park with the roof sticking up like a lid on a sardine can! £800 later and many sensors and bull from peugeot, it still did the same. So the answer to your roof problem is simple, do what I did spend £90 on a new battery and it will work perfectly - Erica Williams from Somerset

Submitted: 2010-04-15 | ID: 45146

Shelley J-C, Hampshire

Peugeot 307 CC 2007

I have generally been very happy with this car. Bought brand new. However since the beginning of December when the weather has been chilly over night, when I open the door the window does not drop and therefore I am unable to shut the door again!. I am having to leave the car running for as much as half an hour before I can get the electrics to work to drop the window and allow me to actually shut the door. As you can imagine, this is really beginning to hack me off! I also think that the servicing cost are high for these, especially as they don’t even check over the roof mechanism (as they say don’t really experience any problems in this area, I know some of you disagree!). My local garage were also quite rude to me about the fact that I was 4 months late servicing my car, despite the fact that I’d only done 7,000 miles. Happy to keep the car as enjoy driving it and love the versatillity of the hard roof, but when the time comes to change, probably won’t buy another.

I would highly recommend getting a cover just for the top to cover the windows, when you place on car make sure one side covers the door handle, this then prevents the system from freezing. Also if you haven’t got a cover, just de-ice the window as normal, then get some warm water and pour this just on the door and this is normally enough to get the mechanism moving again. Hope this helps - from Cheshire

Submitted: 2010-01-12 | ID: 45134

Sharon McQuillan, Scotland

Peugeot 307 CC 2007

I’ve had the 206 CC but the 307 CC is by far superior. I had a few warning lights about the airbag but theis was just a clip under the seat that needed clipping back in, though the garage would probably take 50 smackers to do so. Depollution light came on and the car was fitted with a new canister of some sort, price was £150..the light came on again and again the next day so the garage fitted a new coil, which my a/c warranty covered. Overall I’m very happy with the Western Road, Kilmarnock branch.

Submitted: 2009-12-26 | ID: 45123

Terry Bolwell, Yorkshire

Peugeot 307 CC 2004

Hi, Just bought this car for wife, it looks brill, has mint seats etc., but WOW how much fuel does this car need? So bad.

Submitted: 2009-12-07 | ID: 45124

Linda Smith, Hertfordshire

Peugeot 307 CC 2008

A nice looking car, but I’m having problems with the gearbox, which you can accidently go into reverse when driving at speed, which i did it yesterday at 60 miles per hour in third gear. The went into reverse gear without any problem and if I had not heard the parking sensor I would have let the clutch out. There is also a problem with water in the spare wheel well, which needs to be kept an eye on and a bit of dead spot occasionally when acelerating, other than that seems like a decent car.

Submitted: 2009-11-27 | ID: 45133

Julie Teather, Staffordshire

Peugeot 307 CC 2004

Today I was driving my 307cc/04 (owner from new) driving around 15mph when the airbag light came on...then in a split second there was a loud bang,like an explosion....I felt pain in my chest/neck and really never knew what had happened to me, let me tell you..... Water had got into the spare wheel well (from all the rain I guess) set off all the sensors and the car responded like it had been in a crash rolling setting all the safety devices..yes everyone! I have been left with injuries and a bill running into thousands! I have contacted peugot(waste of space) feel this should be a safety recall as it is a design fault and like most I have had this car in the garage more times than I have fingers! Basically guys keep an eye out in the heavy rain for water in your spare wheel well [how many people check this before they drive off] If you have experienced this problem please help I need all the support I can if I am going to get anywhere with Peugot Should you work for a car reporting agency (Jeremy Carkson would be fantastic) please get intouch because media attention is what us guys need. Thank you.

We’ve have recently had precisely the same problem. The vehicle simply wouldn’t start so took it to Peugeot, who intially stated that water had collected in the rear electric area and was causing short circuits. They dried the area and fitted a new drainage fitting (£500), did the test drive, and the seat belt tensioners went off. They are now stating that the seat belt tensioners, airbag and rollover ECU’s need replacing, as potentially they could all activate whilst driving. They have quoted an additional £1500. We are considering what to do next as it seems to be a relatively common design fault. Any ideas? - James Lees from England

Hi, I know how you feel, I bought my 307cc brand new, I have three A4 folders of faults with my car, which I bought in 2005. In 2006 I was setting off from my relative house and put the key into the ingnition and my driver’s side air-bag went off, this was the first of many; when I was sitting in the car all I remember was that I put the key in and the lights came on, I got burned by the powder that was in the air-bag, which is use to put out any flames, as there wasn’t any my arm got burned and I damage the nerve endings in my neck. This was one of the many faults that was ongoing, I am now claiming for my injury that I have as I sometimes have to still wear a neck collar for support. All the way through his my car was backwards and forwards into the garage, in the end I went directly to the head person in France and got his PA to look into all these problems. I now seem to be having a problem with my gearbox. I will be going back to the Peugeot customer care manager as I have been told that the milege I have done on my the gearbox should not have caused it to be going yet - Dawn Osullivan from Bedfordshire

Julie, Interesting reading your post on the forum. My friend Jane has one which fired the seat belt tensioners and disabled the car whilst she was driving (luckily at low speed) and not over a pot hole! Would be grateful of your further experience in dealing with this problem as it looks expensive & I have seen many similar issues reported by 05/06 owners. Email address:- derek.stalker@rbs.co.uk Regards, - Derek Stalker from East Lothian (Haddingtonshire)

We have been instructed by a client in very similar circumstances and would be very interested in discussing your own experiences. If you could contact Jerard Knott on 0161 684 6619 that would be helpful - Fentons Solicitors from Lancashire

Update: First I would like to apologise for not responding to the above reviews sooner. Please e-mail me if I can support you further. Fenton solicitors are acting for anyone who has experienced this problem and wishes their support.  julie2661@btinternet.com - Julie Teather from Staffordshire

Hi. In 2009, I had a very similar experience as you have described, with my 307 cc, 2004. While driving the car out of our drive way, the whole security system went off with a loud bang, unexpectedly and for no apparent reason. Nobody wished to accept any responsibility. The Peugeot authorised garage in Stockholm determined that water had collected under the spare tyre in the boot of the car and that it was the cause for the short circuit that caused the car to "think" that it had been in a collision and act accordingly, violently releasing the head protecting units and tightening the seat belts. Eventually, the problem was fixed at great cost. It was not determined how the water got in, only that the drainage was clogged. Apparently in the bottom of the boot (housing the spare tyre), there is a small drainage tube that is very easily clogged. Why? Repeated event: Now, about a year of driving the same car, the same thing happened but while driving on city road, luckily going 30mph, as I had just exited the highway. I hurt my ribs and back and can only say how grateful I am that I did not have children with me, as the violence of the tightening of the belts could easily injure the light body of a child much worse than it did me. This second experience has prompted me to look around on the internet to see if any other similar stories have been brought forth and I see that there are. Somehow I’m not surprised. I wonder if anyone has been successful in suing Peugeot for this obvious safety defect or design issue (or faulty design). Could they be liable for such a thing? Please let me know if anyone has heard of any successful litigation against Peugeot for this particular reason. Many thanks - Isabelle Lowther from Sweden

I have owned a 2004 307cc for 2 years now and while driving with 2 children in the car, my seat belt retentioners activated cabin filled with smoke both myself and passenger in front seat received seat belt burns from the force in which we were pulled back into our seat. The car shut down and was towed to service centre and damage caused so far is in excess of $10,000 as a result of water getting into the boot of the car in the spare tyre well short circuiting all the electronics. Still have no answers as to how the water got in there - Sylvia Borg from Australia

Submitted: 2009-11-19 | ID: 45125

Martin, England

Peugeot 307 CC 2.00 hDI 2008

I’ve had this car for about six months now and have experienced no problems what so ever. I bought it second hand with 19000Kms on the clock and have so far put 6000 kms on it! I love driving it with the roof up or down and it has left my other cars sitting on the drive! I would recommend this car 100%. Only downside I have is that there are a few squeaks from time to time as the roof settles back in. Buy one for the fun of it!

Hi Martin. We too have recently bought a 307cc. Hdi. We are also over the moon with it in general. We too experienced a squeaky annoying noise after the roof has been re located to the closed position. I was told by a friend that used to own one, that these noises are common. There’s a very quick and easy solution to this problem, just open the roof half way and let go of the switch so that the roof stays half way open. You can then see some visible nuts on the angle brackets to the opening mechanism just simply "tweak" these up with a spanner from time to time, especially if you use the roof on a regular basis, (not to tight though) and that should cure all the rattles and annoying squeaks. It worked for us. Good luck - Andy Long from Hampshire

Submitted: 2009-11-17 | ID: 45137

Scott Kerr, Lincolnshire

Peugeot 307 CC 2009

I have just bought this car today and so far so good. Took it for a drive and found the car responsive, eye catching and comfortible. Very nippy off the mark, but again eary days yet. Keep watching - Scott Kerr from Lincolnshire

Submitted: 2009-10-31 | ID: 45136

Michelle Saunders, England

Peugeot 307 CC 2004

This is the worst car that I have ever had. Everything has gone wrong with this car, the last being the electronic power steering pump. I am not really sure what to do unless I spend £700 at the Peugeot garage on a new one. I’ve just ordered a referb from a garage. Does anyone know if this will work?

Check to see if there has been a safety recall on this, before you part with any cash - J J from England

Hi Michelle, I know it’s a couple of years but I saw your review on your Peugeot 307. Did you fix the problem with your steering? Mine has the same fault - Jan L from Berkshire

Submitted: 2009-10-21 | ID: 45139

Alan Carver, Derbyshire

Peugeot 307 CC 2005

Brought car 3 years ago broke down a year out of warranty, needed decoke on engine only covered 22,000 miles cost £1200 to repair, told caused by short journeys. Is this normal for such a new car?

Submitted: 2009-07-07 | ID: 45182

Ivan, England

Peugeot 307 CC 2005

Piece of s**t! 6 months old - automatic air condition fault twice! Roof jammed 4 times - flooded interior - countless abs system faults - 4 times esp/asr system fault 4 times - depollution system fault only once ;) consumption around 9.2l/100km (1.6 16v) only positive is good look, when stands parked in front cafe. PS - run away from this crap car!!!!!!!!!

Could you please tell me where you got the roof fixed please? Mine jammed and Peugeot could not tell me anything after a £400 bill and still say they don’t know - Simon Beard from Nottinghamshire

Submitted: 2009-04-20 | ID: 45180

Peugeot 307 CC 2008

Oh my god! Late call from Peugeot, cost to repair my car came to £988 for an ecu switsh and wire housing which has gone 5 weeks out of warranty plus £65 to tell me! Car from hell...

Submitted: 2008-12-23 | ID: 45174

Peugeot 307 CC 2005

from Essex has sent in a review on the Peugeot 307 CC. Had problems since I brought it new with main seal and dics being warped, now just over 3 years old, it broke down with engine system warning light and depolltion on told maybe at least £600 pounds to repair. Variant: . Year Of Make:

Submitted: 2008-12-22 | ID: 45173

Sarah Wood, Yorkshire

Peugeot 307 CC 2005

I’m having the same problem with the Depollution System. My garage has told me I need to replace the Exhaust Pressure Sensors - grand total of £405 - I agree with you; there is a manufacturer’s fault with this but it’s like banging your head against a brick wall with Peugeot. Other people on other forums are having this problem with their cars including the 207, 307 & 407. I’m going to write to Peugeot HO about this and the more people who do may help get something sorted out. Not happy at all.

The main problem with this is low mileage... diesels are not for pottering round town in causes blockage yes design fault....but mainly they forget to tell customers diesels need mileage... - from Surrey

Submitted: 2008-12-17 | ID: 45175

Jonathan Gains, Lancashire

Peugeot 307 CC 1.6 Allure 2007

This has to be the worst car we have ever owned. It has been in the garage seven times!! Persistent fault with the depollution system cuts the power and you limp home!! Robins and Day Manchester have to be the worst service department, headed by the worst service manager I have ever had the misfortune come across!! This is a world wide fault with the car - Google it and see!! Most owners battle on for six months and then sell the car!! Head office will not help nor will Peugeot finance!! All p*****g in the same pot and the customers pay the price!! I paid £19,000 for the car and was offered £8,000 at 15 months old!! This is a nightmare!! I’m going to voluntary terminate when I’ve paid half and they can have their shed back!! DO NOT BUY ONE OF THESE PAPER MACHE CARS AT ANY COST OR ANY PRICE!!

I am totally relating to you. I will never buy another Peugeot ever again - Michelle Saunders from England

WOW! I have had mine for a year and it’s fine, other than the roof leaking slightly when i get the car washed, but it’s fine!! Cool car for now but will be selling next year!! - Selina Kumari from Warwickshire

Submitted: 2008-11-20 | ID: 45177

Berni Stringer, Warwickshire

Peugeot 307 CC 2005

I adore this car...looks and feels good to drive and though Jeremy Clarkson describes the rear as looking like a melted hot water bottle...(!!) w...e...l..l ...this car does not encourage me to stay at home with cocoa. Easy handling and definitely gets me where I’m going in comfort and with ease. Roof is a wonderful piece of engineering if Jeremy you are not so old and cynical and the Baylon red is to die for. Pricey to fill but not as often as others and your certainly have to take out a mortgage to pay for it - unlike other cc’s, Go get one and enjoy....

Submitted: 2008-02-11 | ID: 45172

Kevin Walker, Middlesex

Peugeot 307 CC 2.0 16v 140 S 2 dr 2007

This is a very good buy for the money, It looks the business and is an enjoyable drive. Maybe not quite the power of a BMW or Audi but definitely fun and highly recommended.

I totally agree! - Selina Kumari from Warwickshire

Submitted: 2007-09-05 | ID: 45170

Andy Bowen, Cheshire

Peugeot 307 CC 2.0 HDi Sport 2007

Good points - Engine, handling, quality feel (with leather interior at least), fuel economy (40+ in daily commute), equipment levels.<br /><br />Bad points - Rear seats for kids only, driving comfort awful (I am currently seeing a chiropractor to repair my back).<br /><br />Overall - Good car badly let down by lack of support in the front seats. So bad I returned after 10 months of a 12 month PCH.

Ah, Peugeot, a car that brings horror to me on a daily basis. Everything is plastic, breaks when being dismantled. I call the dealer for the new bits - everything has to be ordered, then the delivery guy brings the wrong stuff. Another day goes by, a screaming customer at the other end of the phone who needs it back at 3 to collect the fat weans from school - David Anderson from Lanarkshire

Submitted: 2007-08-30 | ID: 45168

• A response has been made to Mike Bowes (11/09/2011 09:54:30)
  • A response has been made to Sheila Powell (25/04/2011 11:46:48)

• "Hi. Can anyone tell me how to set a Top Cylinder head on my Peugeot 307 CC, the exact number for setting it after putting new valves? Regards...." (Kelebogile Nkosi, 24/03/2014 09:28:20)
  • "Hi, please I need help with this problem. My Peugeot 307 CC gives an error that comes on the screen when I drive for just 5 minutes. It gave me autom..." (Jony, 20/03/2014 12:14:29)
  • "I`m having a problem with my Peugeot 307 CC`s roof and boot not retracting properly. I released the bleed bolts but cannot lock the boot into place? ..." (Martin Hurley, 17/03/2014 10:32:27)
  • "I need to replace the driver`s side front seatbelt on my Peugeot 307 CC. Is it possible to do it myself and if so how do I do this? (2.0 convertible)..." (Mark Gripton, 13/03/2014 11:12:05)
  • "Hi. I hope someone can help me. I have a Peugeot 307 CC Cabriolet 2004 model. When I start the car in the mornings the car runs fine for about 20km b..." (Andre le Grange, 04/03/2014 14:54:06)

• Terry Crawforth's question has been answered: "Dave, good answer, about to do this job over the weekend. My option was to run a cable up the loop to the bulb in the boot lid! - Dion from West Midlands' '..." (16/05/2014 17:53:18)
  • James Thomson's question has been answered: "It's come apart, mine was doing it everytime the seat was slid forward, I cut off the cable tie so it had more slack, been fine ever since - Hayley from Medway' '..." (15/05/2014 11:01:44)

Peugeot 307 CC

The Peugeot 307cc has good looks, is comfortable to drive, and for those sunny days the chance to lower the roof and enjoy the open top experience. On the downside all but the smallest adults will struggle in the back over long distances, and with the car being very heavy acceleration is sluggish. O [...]

An image of the Peugeot 307 CC