Mercedes-Benz Vito Traveliner consumer car reviews and road tests

Mercedes-Benz Vito Traveliner

Mercedes-Benz Vito Traveliner consumer reviews by year of make:2004 2006 2007 2008 2010

Mercedes-Benz Vito Traveliner consumer car reviews

Perwiz Yousef, Yorkshire

Mercedes-Benz Vito Traveliner 2008

I am a taxi driver and I bought this vehicle second-hand. It’s 5 years old now, I’ve had 2 1/2 years of trouble free motoring and just clocked up miles after miles. Very well built, should last me few more years...<br /><br />

Submitted: 2012-09-12 | ID: 43334

Gabriel Magee, County Armagh

Mercedes-Benz Vito Traveliner 2006

We bought our Traveliner a few weeks ago and it’s great, it’s grand on the diesel and it’s a great wee drive. We also have a big family and it’s great for that too. There’s loads of room and loads of boot space as well. I think we be holding on to this bus for a while.

Submitted: 2011-03-17 | ID: 43332

Perwiz Yousef, England

Mercedes-Benz Vito Traveliner xlong wheelbase 111cdi 2010

Far better than the Peugeot Eurobus from cabdirect, performance is very good and it’s a pleasure to drive.

Submitted: 2011-03-13 | ID: 43333

Kenny Gillon, Scotland

Mercedes-Benz Vito Traveliner Traveliner 2008

I am a professional driver, so I use the Vito for work. It came in at roughly the same price as a VW Transporter, the Vito is far better looking but it doesn’t have the boot space of the VW. It is a fairly good performer and at not a bad price. I found that by turning the seats to face each other, this gives you space for more luggage behind the drivers seat and the front row turned seats.

Submitted: 2008-08-11 | ID: 43340

Wayne Everill, England

Mercedes-Benz Vito Traveliner 2004

I got this to fit all my kids in, it is very nice to look at, loads of room in it all. This is great until it comes to the drive; very slow in the low gears unless you really put your foot down - seems like you need to get right to the top gears as quick as possible. The first and second gears struggle - also reverse when cold. My wife would rather drive my old Shogun N reg which disappoints me as its a Mercedes. I should of just got a Ford Tourneo which are very easy to drive as my wife will drive my work van which is a transit. A lot of money for very little. I think your just paying for the name which, in this case, Mercedes cannot live up to. I’m not happy at all.

Submitted: 2008-07-04 | ID: 43341

Dan, Leicestershire

Mercedes-Benz Vito Traveliner Long Wheelbase 2006

The traveliner makes an excellent vehicle for transporting up to 9 adults comfortably, with luggage. It also has the power to comfortably tow a trailer full of camping kit. My only complaint is that it is all but useless driving on grass!

Submitted: 2007-11-16 | ID: 43335

Ismet Simsik, Carmarthenshire

Mercedes-Benz Vito Traveliner 2004

I have had the Vito Traveliner for over 5 years now and the mileage is still relatively low (just over 70,000). I’ve looked after it well but have had awful problems with corrosion which began after a year’s ownership. There is substantial rust inside the sliding doors, the rear light clusters and also the underside of the bonnet. Although this was all taken care of under warraanty I was obviously concerned and since the rust has spread across more and more of the vehicle. I just don’t think that this is good enough from a supposedly prestigious manufacturer. Very disappointed and will not buy M-B again.

Rust everywhere! - Eric Grange from England

Submitted: 2007-11-05 | ID: 43338

Jim Caine, Yorkshire

Mercedes-Benz Vito Traveliner 111 CDI 2007

Given our (almost) football team sized family we needed something a little larger than your average MPV and the Traveliner offered the perfect answer. We’ve only had it a few weeks so haven’t made any long journeys in it yet but it certainly gives all the room and comfort we were looking for.

Submitted: 2007-09-06 | ID: 43337

William, Surrey

Mercedes-Benz Vito Traveliner 2007

Smooth operator

Submitted: 2007-08-03 | ID: 43336

• A response has been made to Ismet Simsik (05/11/2007 09:36:33)

• "My Mercedes-Benz Vito Traveliner`s eco stop start doesn’t activate at all. It worked for a day once and apart from flicking on and straight off twice..." (Malcolm Roberts, 01/11/2013 10:54:35)
  • "Hi, I have just bought a Vito CDI 111 Traveliner 2006 Reg. Could you recommend what oil I should use and if possible a alternative if it is ridiculou..." (John Oldershaw, 12/03/2013 10:53:10)
  • "How do I change the main drive belt that powers the power steering/alternator etc on a Mercedes-Benz Vito?..." (Sue James, 01/02/2012 20:32:33)

Renault Trafic