Kia Pro_Ceed consumer car reviews and road tests

Kia Pro_Ceed consumer reviews by year of make:2008 2009

Kia Pro_Ceed consumer car reviews

Tom Belshaw, Scotland

Kia Pro_Ceed Proceed 3 1.6 petrol 2009

Had this car now three years and apart from one warranty repair (drop link due to potholes), which was promptly fixed I find my Proceed 3 a great car all round. Nippy, comfortable and great road holding. It is also a very smart looking car with a really high spec.

Submitted: 2012-08-07 | ID: 42015

Zoran, Montenegro

Kia Pro_Ceed 1.6 Petrol 2008

I’ve been driving this car for about two and half years and I have no complaints. Completely meets my requirements in terms of ride and reliability. No I have not had one failure, even the slightest. Given that it’s a sport version, in the beginning I was bothered by the noise of the tyres (225/45 R 17), but I got used and I enjoy every kilometer in the city and outdoors. As far as fuel consuption, it depends on the driver. Average consuption of 7,1 l/100km. Special design, we’re happy with our purchase so far.

Submitted: 2010-12-31 | ID: 42014

Ciaran Langley, Northern Ireland

Kia Pro_Ceed 1.6 diesal pro ceed 2008

Hi, I’m actually from Dublin, ROI. I had been loyal to the Ford Focus for 4 years until I test drove the Kia Pro ceed. Positives: the spec is brilliant, half leather sports seats, aircon, cooler and nice wheels as standard. at the moment in ROI the ceed is holding its value better then the Focus as the market is flooded with them, which means the is actually Kia out there that holds its value very well. in order to comply with the warranty you must service car every 10,000 miles. The torque it chucks out is very impressive, the Kia has more torque then a 1.9tdi Golf, which means its faster then the Golf, Focus, Astra and Corrolla diesels! The styling is great too, take my advice and test drive the Kia, it will change your whole perception of the brand. Negatives: the radio reception is of poor quality, I have to return my car to the dealer this week for a new transmitter (covered by 7 year warranty) in my opinion the dash is a little bit too plastic.

Submitted: 2008-09-05 | ID: 42016

Kia Pro_Ceed

2.0-litre CRDi Sport - Here I am again in another KIA, at this rate I’ll be a convert, in fact I think I am. The rear haunches and the angle of the front lights makes this humble KIA look like the aggressively styled Volvo C40.

An image of the Kia Pro_Ceed 2.0-litre CRDi Sport

Kia Pro_Ceed

1.6-litre - The pro_cee’d undercuts the vehicles it is now in competition with quite substantially, although the residual values of the pro_cee’d may not be quite as certain as those of the Golf for example, the up front costs are a lot less! Running costs should also mirror this and the seven year warranty is [...]

An image of the Kia Pro_Ceed 1.6-litre