CITROEN C3 PICASSO questions and answers

CITROEN C3 Picasso

Ask and answer questions on a variety of CITROEN C3 PICASSO models. Help and advice on everything CITROEN C3 PICASSO. Feel free to ask and answer as many CITROEN-related questions as you wish.

Below are the latest CITROEN C3 PICASSO questions submitted by visitors to RoadTestReports.co.uk. To supply an answer, simply click on the "Answer this question" link underneath each question. Alternatively, if you want to ask a question, please use this simple form. Please try to make the question as detailed as possible, with all the information necessary for a comprehensive answer included. Please do not use "text speech" or type everything in CAPS LOCK.

Craig, East Riding of Yorkshire

Citroen C3 Picasso

I thought the mirrors folded when you lock the vehicle I have a 2011 c3 which I have just bought dealer says no but I am still unsure I think he was saying this it says the dealer can deactivate this function any one have any suggestions

Submitted: 13/04/2014 19:08:19 | ID: 94183

Paul Davies, Devon

Citroen C3 Picasso 2003

Hi, I need to replace the comm unit in my Citroen C3 Picasso. How do you remove the cowling on the steering wheel column to check the correct number of the comm unit? I look forward to hearing from someone. (Hdi Exclusive)

Submitted: 03/04/2014 09:54:56 | ID: 93824

Pat, Norfolk

Citroen C3 Picasso 2011

The dashboard storage compartment has jammed on my Citroen C3 Picasso. You are supposed to just touch it and it releases but it won’t. I am desperate to get in as my Mum`s disabled badge is in there which she needs to display. I would be eternally grateful if anybody could advise please? Thanks in advance.

Submitted: 20/03/2014 12:58:03 | ID: 63073

Sean Twamley, Cardiff

Citroen C3 Picasso 2009

I have a 2009 Citroen C3 Picasso VTR+ and I’ve noticed that after driving and turning off the engine the car automatically locks itself after a few minutes. I’ve made sure I’m not accidentally pressing the remote control on the key and I can’t find anything in the handbook. If this is normal it’s quite useful (as long as I don’t leave the keys in the car!). Has anybody else come across this? (vtr+)

Submitted: 17/03/2014 11:25:02 | ID: 62872

Anne Joseph, London

Citroen C3 Picasso 2009

I purchased my Citroen C3 Picasso in 2011 second hand. Every year since then without fail I have had the Anti Pollution Faulty indicator come on, almost exactly at the same time yearly and it needed replacing. In fact this year it has come on in less than 7 months since renewal. I like my car but it`s becoming quite a costly and annoying matter. Any advice?

Submitted: 04/03/2014 10:41:27 | ID: 62516

James Purves, Cumberland

Citroen C3 Picasso 2009

On the dash of my Citroen C3 Picasso it used to tell me how many miles before refuelling. Now all it does is show 6412 with a picture of a car with arrows pointing forwards and something that looks like a lollipop at the back of the car. Does anyone know how to revert it back to the miles to go setting? Thanks. (vtr+)

Press the end of the wiper stalk and it scrolls through the different functions, mpg, miles left in tank, miles since last zeroed etc. Rob Wright from Somerset

Submitted: 21/02/2014 11:01:18 | ID: 59447

Dave Burrow, Oxfordshire

Citroen C3 Picasso 2011

Can anyone please explain why a light panel is lit up on my Citroen C3 Picasso, white during the day and orange at night? This panel is on the front side of the instrument panel, sort of behind the speedo, facing forwards and visible through the windscreen. Surely this is not legal? (connexion)

I believe this is to do with the "eco" energy saving facility built into the vehicle, ie during the day the panel is backlit using available daylight coming through the windscreen and appears white, and only as the natural light fades, say at dusk or on very overcast days, does the vehicle sense the gathering gloom and automatically turns on the orange light behind the panel. This is not illegal Sean Twamley from Cardiff

Submitted: 18/02/2014 13:01:02 | ID: 62207

Cath, Ireland

Citroen C3 Picasso 2011

I recently discovered that the rear passenger door of my Citroen C3 Picasso does not lock, either by fob or manually. The other doors work fine and the fob doesn’t give any indication that the door isn’t working. I also have to replace the brake lights pretty often and the headlights too. Has anyone else had the door problem and how did you fix it?

Submitted: 31/01/2014 09:41:53 | ID: 61553

Janice Bantock, Hertfordshire

Citroen C3 Picasso 2010

I filled up my Citroen C3 Picasso`s washer bottle in August and the washer did not work although it was working fine up till then. I replaced the fuse and it immediately blew. My mechanic replaced the motor for the washer bottle and it still blew the fuse. Auto Lee Patrician diagnosed that the fuse box was at fault and replaced the fuse box and now it`s okay. Why? (hdi)

This is a well known issue with Citroen Picasso C3 2009/10 but Citroen say it is not an inherent fault. The windscreen washer pump is known to be faulty and unfit for purpose but Citroen will not acknowledge this because of the projected expense involved. They may offer some good will but will not pay for the full repair and replacement and most of us accept that when in reality they are responsible and should put things right. Unfortunately, individual owners don’t collate their efforts and speak as a body with influence and are fobbed off. See also on this site Q&A/Citroen/C3 Picasso. item from Bon of Eastlothian, Haddingtonshire. He’s got it in one; water pumped into the fuse box causing corrosion and failure of electrics. The dealerships appreciate the work. Purely a personal observation... when you open the bonnet into the engine bay you will see on the left a black rubber tube - that takes the water from the washer pump to the windscreen. However, be careful when closing the bonnet as this tube doubles up and can be pinched between the bonnet and boddywork below. I think because of this obstruction the pump pushes the washer water through the harness and into the fuse box where it corrodes the wiring of the car electrics. Obviously a design fault with possible dangerous consequences of ignition cut out or even lights blackout John from England

Submitted: 14/01/2014 10:38:16 | ID: 60697

Irene Preston, Worcestershire

Citroen C3 Picasso 2011

I have water moving from side to side in the engine compartment of my Citroen C3 Picasso which I think could be a drainage hole blockage below the wiper mechanism. Can you advise how to access the drainage holes? (1.6 HDi)

Drainage holes in a scuttle area are usually on both sides near to the wings. They block up with leaves. Martin (Master technician 20 + years) from Durham

I had exactly this problem. Access the drain hole on driver’s side by opening the bonnet. Then unclip the small black plastic vent grille panel about 18 inches/22cm long; you can see into the scuttle area below the windscreen. I put my hand in to find it full of water. There is a black rubber ring, which is just visible and it was full of dirt and leaves, which I cleaned out. There is a smaller hole just to the right 1 inch/2 cm, which is not as visible, but you can push your finger in to locate it. There is also a drain hole on the passenger side, but it is more difficult to access. I just got a long fairly stiff wire and fed it through finding the end coming out under the wing behind the spring. A bit of a squeeze but got it cleaned out. All okay for now. Andrew Taylor from England

Submitted: 02/01/2014 15:27:44 | ID: 60104

Roger, Kent

Citroen C3 Picasso 2011

Is it possible to change the speedometer reading on my C3 Picasso from MPH to KPH and if so how please?

You can change from MPH to KPH Using the menus on the on board computer, you use the buttons on the console, start by pressing menu and then work your way through the options. It’s easy. Russ from Cheshire

Submitted: 31/12/2013 14:46:38 | ID: 59740

Martin, Staffordshire

Citroen C3 Picasso 2010

I have a Citroen C3 Picasso and when turning the engine on there is no immediate power steering assistance evident. The steering wheel is almost impossible to turn and then after approx 30 seconds or more all is well. Normally the power steering is fully functional immediately the engine starts, but on two occasions very recently I have experienced the delay as detailed above. I am concerned that a) the power steering may continue to have this issue until there is a total failure or b) the power steering may fail whilst the vehicle is being driven. Does anyone have any ideas on what this problem could be? (1.4 VTR+)

Submitted: 31/12/2013 14:35:20 | ID: 59951

Karen Connell, England

Citroen C3 Picasso 2012

We are attempting to connect my Sony xperia z1 phone to the Bluetooth connectivity in my Citroen C3 Picasso. It says it has paired but when you make a call the Bluetooth disconnects almost immediately after the other person has picked up. Has anybody experienced this and if so can anyone help me?

Hello Karen, same phone, same problem! Until now, Citroen has no answer. I have another phone from china unknown brand, it has the same problem, just 2-3 sec and hang up. Thomas from Germany

I have the same issue with a 2013 Berlingo van and a Sony Z1. Have managed to get an answer for this? Raymond Allardyce from Ayrshire

Submitted: 20/12/2013 12:21:54 | ID: 59586

Jo Du Plessis, South Africa

Citroen C3 Picasso 2010

We had our Citroen C3 Picasso`’s clutch replaced after the thrust bearing packed up. As we drove from the garage the engine fault light came on. We took it back for a diagnostic test which gives oxygen sensor and brake fault. What could the reason be as the car was in perfect condition before we took it for thrust bearing?

Hi, it does seem that the garage has messed something up. I’ve replied to say I hope they sort it out for you and at their expense. I’ve got one on order with a delivery date of late April. Fingers crossed! Richard from England

Submitted: 19/12/2013 14:24:20 | ID: 59519

Alexis Burgess, Buckinghamshire

Citroen C3 Picasso 2009

Has anyone had a problem with the main computer of this Citroen C3 Picasso (BMI or something?)? I`ve had a few electrical niggles resulting in the service light coming on and off and replacing headlights several times a year. Now it`s failed it`s MOT due to not being able to fix the headlight problem. I`m looking at £90 just for diagnostic before any repair work. I`m extremely disappointed with this car, worst for reliability in my 15 years of motoring. Any suggestions please? (Exclusive)

Hi. Check in the fuse box under the bonnet. There are 3 multi plugs. The middle 1 is labelled maroon. Unclip it prob take the left 1 out first. Check in the socket for corrosion or moisture. I have had problems with lights and it was water ingress. Wrecked the loom & fuse box. Seems to be a design flaw. Had 1 covered by Citroen as it’s around £1k job. Awaiting 2nd now Bon from East Lothian (Haddingtonshire)

Had similar issues with head lights and brakelights constantly going. Also a much bigger and yet unsolved problem. Back door not locking either with or without Fob. Hope you find a solution to your problem. I checked the fusebox and no obvious damp in there. Cath from Ireland<br />

Submitted: 09/12/2013 16:03:33 | ID: 58943

Will Rogers, Warwickshire

Citroen C3 Picasso 2010

I have a Citroen C3 Picasso vtr+ 2010 reg. The radio works perfectly but the cd player does not. It accepts a disc and after scanning the disc is ejected. Any advice please? (vtr+hdi)

Submitted: 06/12/2013 10:00:25 | ID: 58891

William Rogers, Warwickshire

Citroen C3 Picasso 2010

My Citroen C3 Picasso`s radio works fine but the cd player does not work, it ejects any disc that is introduced into the player slot. Any ideas please? (vtr+1-6 hdi)

Submitted: 06/12/2013 08:50:13 | ID: 56826

Liz Moss, France

Citroen C3 Picasso 2012

Could someone tell me if it is possible to turn the radio off completely in my Citroen C3 Picasso and if so how?

On my C3 Picasso you press the volume knob to turn the radio on and off. Mans Hagberg from Sweden

Submitted: 05/12/2013 14:50:02 | ID: 58818

Mary Williams, Shropshire

Citroen C3 Picasso 2010

When travelling at 50+ mph there’s an awful whistling from the mirrors on my Citroen C3 Picasso. What can I do?

Submitted: 19/11/2013 11:50:28 | ID: 58083

Dave Smailes, Gloucestershire

Citroen C3 Picasso 2011

Can I retrofit the LED daylight running lights on my Citroen C3 Picasso as seen on the latest models? (1.6 HDi VTR+)

Submitted: 18/11/2013 11:31:02 | ID: 58013

Stephanie Harrison, Lancashire

Citroen C3 Picasso 2009

I had an oil change on my Citroen C3 Picasso 3 weeks ago. Driving along the motorway last week the oil pressure warning light came on and a STOP sign. I checked the oil level but it was too high. I had about half a litre removed and it went about 100 miles but then the warning light came back on. Is it the light or sensor that is faulty or might it be a real engine problem?

Submitted: 15/11/2013 11:06:53 | ID: 57899

Sue Judge, Hertfordshire

Citroen C3 Picasso 2013

I purchased my new Citroen C3 Picasso and from the day I collected it have had problems. Firstly pulling away in first gear is fine but once I change into second gear the engine loses power. I have to pull into the side of the road, turn the engine off and then immediately restart the engine and the fault disappears. This happened 4 times in the 5 weeks I have had the car. Today reversing out of my drive the engine stopped and will not restart. AA came out and admitted they have little knowledge of the engine - this is supposed to be Citroen Assistance. Has anyone else had this problem as the garage tell me they have not had this problem before?

Submitted: 04/11/2013 15:56:41 | ID: 57248

Bill Allport, East Lothian (Haddingtonshire)

Citroen C3 Picasso 2010

I would like to know how to remove the plastic lining from the inside of the rear (i.e. tail-gate) door on my Citroen C3 Picasso? Any hints or tips would be greatly appreciated. (1.6 HDi 90HP Exclusive)

Submitted: 28/10/2013 15:08:15 | ID: 56774

David, France

Citroen C3 Picasso 2009

Does anyone know how to remove the front from a Citroen C3 Picasso in order to change the headlamps from RHD ones to LHD ones?

Submitted: 22/10/2013 12:08:41 | ID: 56605

Steve Bell, Scotland

Citroen C3 Picasso 2011

How do I connect my Citroen C3 Picasso`s existing pre-wired mirrors to function? The heated rear screen is okay.

Submitted: 22/10/2013 09:29:50 | ID: 58365

John Richens, Norfolk

Citroen C3 Picasso 2012

My Citroen C3 Picasso has a headlight problem. It looks as if the headlights are being flicked from low to full beam, sometimes once, sometimes multiple times. It seems to be worse when the engine`s cold, but most of my night driving is short distances so I can’t be certain about that. I fear that oncoming drivers may interpret this as my giving way to them. My dealer has found no fault, but it needs to be sorted while still under warranty. Any ideas? (Exclusive)

Hi. Check in the fuse box under the bonnet. There are 3 multi plugs. The middle 1 is labelled maroon. Unclip it prob take the left 1 out first. Check in the socket for corrosion or moisture. I have had problems with lights and it was water ingress. Wrecked the loom & fuse box. Seems to be a design flaw. Had 1 covered by Citroen as it’s around £1k job. Awaiting 2nd now Nick from Scotland

Update: The cause is now being diagnosed as the washer pump sending drops of water up the wire and into the fuse box hence the lack of water damage anywhere else in the fuse box Bon from East Lothian (Haddingtonshire)

My ’59 C3 Pic has developed a few electrical problems, with recent faults including both rear brake lights blowing, plus nearside headlamp. Replacement bulbs have been fitted. Now I have no nearside sidelight, bulb has been replaced, but there is no 12v to the light. Based on what I read on here, I checked the middle plug in the fuse box and it is soaking wet, with extensive corrosion. I have made no attempt to clean it as the pins are tiny and there is a lot of corrosion. I contacted my local Citroen dealer as the car is still under warranty until March and it is booked for next Tuesday 7th Jan 2014. Hopefully they will resolve the problem. Bryan Davies from Carmarthenshire

Submitted: 17/10/2013 15:53:32 | ID: 56288

Ken Zinzan, England

Citroen C3 Picasso 2000

My Citroen C3 Picasso’s clutch pedal sometimes sticks down. What should I do?

I experienced problems with the clutch pedal. There is an extra spring on top of and in front of the pedal (inside the car) that gave way when the car was brand new. I got a new one installed on warranty. If you look with a pocket lamp and move the pedal you will see if there is something wrong just here. Mans Hagberg from Sweden

Submitted: 10/10/2013 11:12:50 | ID: 55974

Pete Oldham, England

Citroen C3 Picasso 2010

I`m just about to fit a towbar complete with 7-way relay unit to my Citroen C3 Picasso. I would be grateful if you could advise me of the vehicle`s colour coding for the wires and the take off point/position for the 12 volt supply for the relay unit please? Thanks. (Exclusive)

Submitted: 08/10/2013 12:50:01 | ID: 55917

Andrew Verney, Devon

Citroen C3 Picasso 2009

How can I stop a whistle coming from the top part of the driver`s door on my Citroen C3 Picasso? It only happens when you reach around 35 mph.

Submitted: 03/10/2013 16:15:24 | ID: 90267

Dave Webster, Northern Ireland

Citroen C3 Picasso 2009

My wife bought her Citroen C3 Picasso diesel new. Some months ago we noticed that the heater control panel didn’t always illuminate. Does anyone know how to gain access to replace the bulbs/check for loose connections? (1.6HDi VTR+)

Hi Dave. Did you ever find out the answer, I have the same problem with my Picasso C3 and can’t find how to remove the panel. Kind regrards Martin Nicholson from Mid-Lothian (Edinburghshire)

Martin, nope, we still find ourselves driving at night trying to figure out what setting the heater controls are at! Dave Webster from Northern Ireland

Submitted: 01/10/2013 10:09:15 | ID: 55109

Joanne Sutcliffe, England

Citroen C3 Picasso 2009

My Citroen C3 Picasso’s engine fan comes on during journeys and stays on for quite a while after the engine has been turned off, resulting in a flat battery. Does anyone have any ideas?

Submitted: 20/09/2013 14:41:04 | ID: 53641

Carole King, Devon

Citroen C3 Picasso 2009

Having broken down on the M25 travelling in the centre lane, with a anti pollution warning, engine cut out, as you can appreciate very dangerous, taking it to Citroen dealer and being told can’t help you until the fault comes again, and the sign appears, sent me away feeling very vulnerable and not wanting to take long journeys, this fault has appeared more than 8 times, is there anyone else complaining of a similar fault?

I’ve had the same problem on and off for 2 months since purchasing a 2nd hand 2010 plate 1.6 VTR+. Initially had fuel filter replaced, but didn’t stop the problem. The Citroen dealership finally traced the problem to a faulty fuse box, which was causing an incorrect ’Anti-Polution Fault’ and automatically shutting down the engine. Let’s just hope that this stops this once and for all, as driving down the outside lane of the M1 at 70 when the engine cuts out without warning isn’t my idea of fun! Jonathan from England

Ha, sounds like this is a generic fault with the ’09 Citroen C3 Picasso that CITROEN LTD is not fessing up to! In August my car engine cut out in the fast lane of the M25. Nothing short of a miracle that I was not wiped out on my journey to the hard shoulder. Same response from CITROEN until the 3rd occasion when they identified the fuse box as the problem. This was swapped out at the beginning of September and since then no repeat. I insisted on them giving me the old fuse box back after replacement and will be sending it the CEO of CITROEN in due course. I am convinced this a generic safety fault that should intiate recall on all cars in this production run. Regards Tim Rollinson from England

Recently bought a 2009 C3 Picasso and having exactly the same problem. Tim is obviously correct that this is a production problem. Need to put pressure on Citroen to recall these cars and sort the problem out Rick C from Northumberland

I have the same anti-pollution fault. Various garages have had a bash at repairing this, but it still comes back without warning (outside lane on the A1). The Citroen dealer told me the problem occurs because we do not drive the car far enough! I had no idea that cars would only function if you drove them 50 miles a day, what rubbish! As others have said, apart from this fault the car is great, but with this fault it is like Russian roulette! I just wondered if adding a performance chip might by pass what is quite obviously a software problem that Citroen (or Peugeot) have no idea how to fix. Or should I just throw in the towel and trade it in for something which wont let me down? Paul Gurney from Cumberland

Hi. Had similar fault but started as a side light not working. Turned out to be water ingress in fuse box in centre multi plug labelled maroon. Wiring loom and fuse box replaced for £1k and all probs stopped. Citroen paid half but now 4 months later same problem again with headlight not working. Multi plug in fuse box corroded and wet. Rest of fuse box and connectors are bone dry. This is prob a design flaw. What happens if it’s a major circuit that cuts out??? Very dangerous and I’m very unhappy Nick from Scotland

Mine has just started doing exactly the same thing and it is an 09 model as well. I will be checking my fusebox for water ingress. Worst problem is level of intermittency and it’s a real pain for getting checked. Chris Thompson from Worcestershire

Hi. If you open the fuse box in the rhd of the engine compartment then open the centre multi plug. You will have to remove the left hand one first. The middle one is labelled maroon and that’s the one you need to check for moisture or corrosion. If it’s present that’s high chance what’s triggering your fault. Good luck and make sure Citroen cover it Bon from East Lothian (Haddingtonshire)

I had a similar problem with my C3 Picasso, lots of computer diagnostics at Citroen, but no fault found. Good old logic from regular mechanic who swapped pencil coils on sparkplugs to test and found one was faulty. New coil at £8 and all is well. Andrew Taylor from England

Submitted: 17/09/2013 11:37:12 | ID: 54414

Verdun Lowe, England

Citroen C3 Picasso 2000

What Diagnostic unit would work on Citroen C3 Picasso Xsara 1.8 year 2000? I have tried 2 that didn’t work. How do I find out if the Xsara is compatible with OBD11--or -EOBD interface?

Submitted: 09/09/2013 12:15:00 | ID: 54102

Karen Smith, Lincolnshire

Citroen C3 Picasso 2012

I had a collision with a seagull on the motorway a couple of weeks ago and, as a result, lost my Citroen C3 Picasso`s driver`s side wing mirror cover. When I started trying to source a replacement I discovered that the wing mirror is considered the central section only, but I also need the part that fits above and beneath. The dealer tells me this can only be ordered as part of the whole unit! Does anyone know of some way I could replace these parts (new/used/colour-coded or black) without the need to pay a fortune for a new mirror?

Submitted: 27/08/2013 10:47:15 | ID: 79228

Rachel Thrall, England

Citroen C3 Picasso 2010

My Citroen C3 Picasso has a dashboard notice saying no mobile connected and I cannot remove this from the display. We have never attempted to connect a mobile. How can we remove this? All attempts have so far failed using menu and the column stick. Any ideas please?

Press the mode button on the stereo, it will then display the date or radio channel Gary from England

Submitted: 23/08/2013 10:17:06 | ID: 53487

Deb Roper, Merthyr Tydfil

Citroen C3 Picasso 2009

I have a Citroen C3 Picasso. On the contol panel just above the radio the 3 buttons that you press to open doors etc next to the hazard light button have been pushed right in. Does anyone know how to get the fascia off to retrieve the strip of buttons please?

Submitted: 05/08/2013 10:50:35 | ID: 53274

Peter Szolkowski, Cheshire

Citroen C3 Picasso 2009

I have tried to remove the front courtesy light on my Citroen C3 Picasso to replace the bulb but try as I may I cannot remove the clear plastic lens with switches. I feel a bit stupid, but I really don’t want to risk cracking the light for the sake of finding a knack to removing it. Can anyone help me? Thanks. (VTR+ Diesel)

I too struggled a bit. You need a very thin object, try an old kitchen knife and carefully insert at one end, don’t go too deep because the plastic lens is quite thin. Just use a little pressure and lever it off. Baz Perkins from Worcestershire

Submitted: 11/07/2013 09:17:04 | ID: 67382

David Williams, England

Citroen C3 Picasso 2012

I have previously had my iphone3 and blackberry paired to my Citroen C3 Picasso via bluetooth, but something has been reset and it is asking for the code again. I`ve no idea what the code is or where to find it. Does anybody have any ideas please? (2013 model)

Just picked up a new C3 Picasso today and was told you can use any 4 numbers as long as you use the same numbers on the bluetooth connection as you have put in from the numbers on the radio Sue Judge from Hertfordshire

You do not say how to find the code Ted Wilson from Essex

Submitted: 17/06/2013 12:30:29 | ID: 68155

Emma, England

Citroen C3 Picasso 2011

I have had my Citroen C3 Picasso since new and a month after I had it the speedo colour switch and fuel rest button seemed to vibrate loose and dropped down in the dashboard. So now when you start the car it tells you there is no fuel. The indicators flash stop and there`s an airbag warning light. I have taken it for it`s service and it is still under warranty, but they have said that it`s not covered. So now the service light stays constantly on as it wasn’t reset after the service. Could anybody please help me if possible? (1.6 HDI+)

Submitted: 23/05/2013 09:38:28 | ID: 55660

Len, Somerset

Citroen C3 Picasso 2009

I have an annoying, persistent buzz/rattle emanating from the vicinity of the dash-board of my Citroen C3 Picasso. It is not loose items in the top cubby-hole. Does anyone know what is the likely cause? (Exclusive)

The answer is either behind the heater controls... Two cables vibrate against the steel frame because the foam pads drop off or the unit on top that houses the clocks... It sits on hard plastic mounts. I had the same issue and had them corrected under warranty. Now it is quiet Glynn Richards from Gloucestershire

I have the same problem, I have packed a piece of paper between the speedo counsel and the dash and this stopped the buzz Shionahellen Strachan from Aberdeenshire

Submitted: 21/05/2013 12:19:46 | ID: 55665