CITROEN BERLINGO ENTERPRISE questions and answers

CITROEN Berlingo Enterprise

Ask and answer questions on a variety of CITROEN BERLINGO ENTERPRISE models. Help and advice on everything CITROEN BERLINGO ENTERPRISE. Feel free to ask and answer as many CITROEN-related questions as you wish.

Below are the latest CITROEN BERLINGO ENTERPRISE questions submitted by visitors to RoadTestReports.co.uk. To supply an answer, simply click on the "Answer this question" link underneath each question. Alternatively, if you want to ask a question, please use this simple form. Please try to make the question as detailed as possible, with all the information necessary for a comprehensive answer included. Please do not use "text speech" or type everything in CAPS LOCK.

Jimmy Slater, Surrey

Citroen Berlingo Enterprise 2010

First of all I can’t get the aux wire to work on my Citroen Berlingo Enterprise. I plug it in and press play on my music but it doesn’t play. At the top of the screen on the radio there is a picture of a phone with a line through it. Could this be something to do with it? I can’t find any aux option on the computer. Secondly, can I see how many miles I have left in the tank rather than just looking at the fuel gauge? There is a miles counter on the screen but it’s going up so I`m guessing that`s my journey miles? Thanks.

Submitted: 07/04/2014 09:56:28 | ID: 93891

Christopher Curwen, Staffordshire

Citroen Berlingo Enterprise 2004

After turning the ignition off and taking the key out on my Citroen Berlingo Enterprise I can hear a sort of fan or something running and it occurs again after a short while. The engine is not warm and I know it`s NOT the radiator fan. Is it something to do with the brake oil distributor,or power steering? I have to change the battery as it`s now flat. Any help would really be appreciated.

Submitted: 16/01/2014 11:50:45 | ID: 60756

Gary, Sussex

Citroen Berlingo Enterprise 2012

I have a Citroen Berlingo Enterprise van 12 plate and on 3 separate occasions after not using the van for 5 to 7 days the battery is completely dead. In June I put a brand new battery on, went to start it again yesterday after 6 days not using it and the battery was dead again. I made sure nothing was left on at night. Can anyone help?

My Enterprise has a factory fitted SatNav tracker, if the display unit is left plugged on this will run down the battery after a few days. Hope this helps. John from Suffolk

Submitted: 02/01/2014 12:16:09 | ID: 60044

Ged B, Cheshire

Citroen Berlingo Enterprise 2012

I have a 2012 Citroen Berlingo Enterprise van. Can anyone tell me where the airbag ecu is located and how do I get it off? Thanks. (Hdi)

Submitted: 22/11/2013 15:55:36 | ID: 58527

Simon Greenhalgh, England

Citroen Berlingo Enterprise 2012

I have a Citroen Berlingo Enterprise. Does anyone have problems with the phone prep as, when I’m on the phone, everyone says it sounds terrible like I’m under water? Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks . Mine is a 63 plate.

Yes, I have that problem. I have a HTC Desire S. I’ve been into Citroen several times to try to get it rectified, but although they don’t deny that I am having problems, they can’t recreate the problem themselves and have now given up with it. I was having the same problem in the Berlingo courtesy van they gave me, but was fine in a Citroen Relay van we also have... Am giving up with it and having a Parrot kit installed now! Ian T from England

4 x Berlingo vans at work and all have the same problem no one can understand, as if you sound like your under water. I’ve been to citreon dealers and all tell you a pack of lies, "Yes sir we know there’s a problem, yes sir we will fix it for you, yes sir there is a software update". I even spoke to Citroen themselves. In truth they can’t be bothered. Shaun Grimmett from Lancashire

Submitted: 21/11/2013 15:41:23 | ID: 58236

Pietro Venesiani, England

Citroen Berlingo Enterprise 2005

My Citroen Berlingo Enterprise`s radio works but sound only comes from the front not the doors. Why would this be?

Submitted: 19/11/2013 15:10:05 | ID: 58136

Simon Keogh, England

Citroen Berlingo Enterprise 2012

My Citroen Berlingo Enterprise`s electric windows have stopped working and I cannot find where the fuse is. I’ve looked where the rest of the fuses are but none refer to the electric windows as far as I can see. Any suggestions please?

Submitted: 05/09/2013 14:59:17 | ID: 53992

Paul James, Devon

Citroen Berlingo Enterprise 2007

I have a Citroen Berlingo Enterprise Van 1.6 Hdi. The van started okay but then it stopped, so I checked the belts and I couldn’t turn the bottom pulley by hand. I took the belt off to check the other stuff like alternator and PAS and that turned fine and the engine started with no problem, so it must have been the belt tensioner as it would turn over. I bought a new one and fitted it but it still didn’t turn over until I took the belt off the tensioner. What can be causing this problem please?

Submitted: 04/07/2013 15:52:22 | ID: 64044

Donal Walshe, Ireland

Citroen Berlingo Enterprise 2008

While driving my Citroen Berlingo Enterprise van there is a whining noise coming from the engine. While the van is stationary there is no noise, it`s only while I am driving. I had the wheel bearings changed in case they were at fault. There`s no loss of power and no smoke and the van runs great apart from this whining noise. Can anyone suggest what to do?

Submitted: 04/04/2013 09:30:27 | ID: 91532

Michael Robinson, Durham

Citroen Berlingo Enterprise 2005

I have been told that my Citroen Berlingo Enterprise doesn`t have much power and that it could be the fuel pump. Is this true as I thought it would be on and off power if that was the problem? It just doesn`t have much give when the pedal is floored?

Submitted: 15/01/2013 10:26:42 | ID: 67892

John Davis, England

Citroen Berlingo Enterprise 2012

I have a company Citroen Berlingo Enterprise van so don’t have the manual. How do I navigate between artists and albums when you plug an iPod in, as it only stays on artists and plays songs alphabetically?

Submitted: 14/01/2013 10:42:05 | ID: 67804

John Skellern, England

Citroen Berlingo Enterprise 2005

What alternator power steering pump belt do I require for my Citroen Berlingo Enterprise? There is no A/C and the engine is 1868cc Diesel.

Submitted: 06/12/2012 11:23:25 | ID: 64482

Kevon Lynn, Ireland

Citroen Berlingo Enterprise 2008

My Citroen Berlingo Enterprise`s key won`t central lock or open my van. It will open and lock it manually. How do I fix this? Thank you.

Submitted: 20/11/2012 14:24:37 | ID: 55325

Chris Pearce, Devon

Citroen Berlingo Enterprise 2012

I have just got the new Citroen Berlingo Enterprise van 62 plate from new and it`s got a very bad squeak coming from the front driver`s side wheel. What could this be?

Submitted: 06/11/2012 09:36:31 | ID: 91306

Shona McGowan, Fife and Kinross Shires

Citroen Berlingo Enterprise 2008

Does this van have a passenger airbag fitted as can’t see a deactivation switch at side of dash?

Submitted: 08/10/2012 08:50:16 | ID: 89969

Pete James, England

Citroen Berlingo Enterprise 2012

My Citroen Berlingo Enterprise`s handsfree microphone seems very quiet. I`m getting fed up with people saying they can’t hear me. What can I do?

Not sure on that, only on my phone every time I switch on Bluetooth I have to turn the volume button up on the phone (using the phone volume button of course) Julian Miller from Sussex

I have the same issue on my 13 plate Berlingo Enterprise, waiting to take it back for this and other issues. The earth lead on the bluetooth is routed incorrectly, and requires rerouting due to interference. Along with this issue, everytime I use my phone on a call, when the call disconnects, I lose the radio station i was listening to. And now since getting a new Galaxy s4 on saturday, the calls last 2 seconds then disconnect Darren Campbell from Warwickshire

Have the same prob dealer said HTC phone is not compatible. A list of what is would be nice. Kev from Sussex

Submitted: 03/09/2012 12:43:41 | ID: 88027

Andy Ross, Cambridgeshire

Citroen Berlingo Enterprise 2006

How do you change the nearside rear brake and indicator glass on a 2 rear door Citroen Berlingo Enterprise van?

Submitted: 09/07/2012 10:58:15 | ID: 85477

Tony, England

Citroen Berlingo Enterprise 2006

I have a problem with my Citroen Berlingo Enterprise`s wipers. They come on as I drive and the orange airbag light is staying on all of the time. Any suggestions please?

Submitted: 07/06/2012 14:42:52 | ID: 86774

Darren Russell, England

Citroen Berlingo Enterprise 1996

The exhaust light of my Citroen Berlingo Enterprise has come on and the engine sounds louder than normal. Any advice?

Submitted: 15/03/2012 10:52:09 | ID: 84390

Dan, Kent

Citroen Berlingo Enterprise 2004

My Citroen Berlingo Enterprise’s horn only works when it feels like it. It’s quite dangerous, any ideas what it could be? A loose connection maybe?

Submitted: 08/03/2012 10:54:38 | ID: 83080

Scute, London

Citroen Berlingo Enterprise 2005

How much should I pay for a new exhaust, fitted, on my 2005 Berlingo Enterprise? I got a price of £373 just for the middle section including fitting. He said it was because it contained the CAT. One website said £230 for the whole system, fitted as well, but it seemed to be for pre 2001 which might not be a good indication. Any answers? I don’t mind if I’m tens of pounds over going rate but hundreds, not so sure. Thanks in advance!

Submitted: 19/12/2011 15:37:06 | ID: 80766

Imran Khan, England

Citroen Berlingo Enterprise 2006

In the mornings the van starts first time. Sometimes it takes 2 to 3 times... It drives perfect but when you switch it off and try starting it again it won’t start. You can tell it wants to start but it doesn’t. This only happens when the engine is warm. Any ideas anyone?

Starter motor Matt Lcfc from England

Submitted: 18/11/2011 10:47:59 | ID: 73833

John Towers, Devon

Citroen Berlingo Enterprise 2011

Hi, I have just bought a Citroen Berlingo van, but when I go to pair my mobile phone with the Bluetooth stereo it asks me for an authentication code? Can anyone tell me what this code is please? Many thanks in anticipation. (1.6 HDi L1 90)

Hi it is 0000 or 1234 Brett Bain from England

Hi it’s 0000 Mark Jarvis from England

Put whatever code you want in on the stereo, then enter the same code on your phone Darren Campbell from Warwickshire

Submitted: 10/11/2011 14:18:38 | ID: 72006

Abdelhamid Sedrati, Gloucestershire

Citroen Berlingo Enterprise 2004

Can anyone tell me what the P0170 code is on a Citroen Berlingo Enterprise? It is showing as a fault at the garage. Thank you in advance.

Submitted: 27/10/2011 09:30:33 | ID: 83985

Eddie Hurst, Dorset

Citroen Berlingo Enterprise 2003

Hi, how many miles can you drive until you need to change the cambelt on a Citroen Berlingo Enterprise?

Submitted: 27/10/2011 08:48:48 | ID: 78279

Kath Ritchie, Yorkshire

Citroen Berlingo Enterprise 2007

There is a fuel pressure fault on my Citroen Berlingo Enterprise. Does anyone know what it might need to cure the problem? With thanks in advance.

Submitted: 20/10/2011 09:09:37 | ID: 82975

Ian Norris, Aberdeenshire

Citroen Berlingo Enterprise 2008

How do I reset my service indicator (spanner) on the dash? Thank you.

Press the right hand button (on the clocks) while the ignition is switched off. Still holding it in, turn ignition on and a 10-0 countdown should start, the spanner will disappear when it gets to zero Jezz from Lancashire

Submitted: 31/05/2011 09:23:31 | ID: 75113

Greig Baxter, Conwy

Citroen Berlingo Enterprise 2007

How many miles do I have left when the fuel warning light comes on?

You have approx 5ltr left so you should be able to do 40 miles at least but to be safe stick with 35 miles Bob Evans from England

Submitted: 06/12/2010 11:27:00 | ID: 76563