Rover 75 consumer car reviews and road tests

Rover 75

Rover 75 consumer reviews by year of make: 1950  1990  1999  2000  2001  2002  2003  2004  2005

Rover 75 consumer car reviews

nathan, Cape Verde

Rover 75 75 SALOON 1999 - 2004

Hi my gear display of the automatic is showing EP and the 75 won't change gears. She still drives smooth and was driven about 500km on a road trip 2 weeks ago. She starts normal no sounds...is there any advice someone can give.

Submitted: 2017-07-26 | ID: 142754

Robert Hamon, Hampshire

Rover 75 75 SALOON 1999 - 2004

My father owned a 1948 Rover 75 P3 6 light (3 windows each side). I upon starting my first job in 1961 came across a 1949 Rover 75 4 light (2 windows each side), which had come from the Yukon Territory of Canada. A work colleague informed me that it was for sale cheap, $50, as some piece to do with the steering was broken. So now I was the proud owner of a poor man's Bentley and dad could have his car back. Fortunately my friend was an employee of Snap On Tools and as Rover were closing down in Canada he had access to all spare parts going for peanuts which replaced any of the damage to my car etc. The point being of my story is that Rovers were so reliable that they just kept on going forever. The legend that surrounds Rover is that you could take a P3 and mothball it and decades later you could display it and say that it represented a top quality British automobile. I inherited my father's P3 and along with mine they both went to a company that rented cars for movie making. Where they are now I don't know. They were a joy to own. They were both Rover Shadow Green. * NOTE: Model type and year wrong / otherwise can't submit.

Submitted: 2017-05-25 | ID: 141551

Tom Moody, Hampshire

Rover 75 75 DIESEL SALOON 1999 - 2004

Need a new key cut. have bought new case etc but have difficulty in finding locksmith to transfer old into n ew Would appreciate any info AA is a No. Thanks

Submitted: 2016-07-02 | ID: 133200

dave Clark, West Sussex

Rover 75 75 DIESEL SALOON 1999 - 2004

bought my rover 3months ago and i can honestly say its a real pleasure to drive. my other car is an xtype which bears a similar persona to the 75. it too is a seriously underated car. the build quality on my 75 is just as good as my jag and just as comfortable. the only gripe i have with my rover is petty but equally annoying and that is that the boot can only be opened from the inside.. by the button release.apart from that its a pleasure to drive and own and the diesel engine as sweet as anything.. because of the likes of jeremy clarkson their reputation as fine motor cars has suffered undeniably.

You'll find if you hold the open button on your key for a few seconds this will also open your boot. - Alan Rankin from County Tyrone

Submitted: 2015-04-02 | ID: 114222

George Moore, West Yorkshire

Rover 75 75 SALOON 1999 - 2004

I purchased my Rover 1.8T in 2007 with 12k miles on clock with 1 previous owner, average 7k per year & enjoy every mile. Shame it is not still in production, best British car produced. I would definitely recommend anyone to buy. Knowing that production had ceased, I tried several similar size makes, BMW, Jaguar, Toyota, they all felt a little tinny compared to the Rover. I like the chunky feel to closing the doors. A pleasure to own one.

Submitted: 2015-03-12 | ID: 113234

Donald Hutchinson, Antrim

Rover 75 75 DIESEL SALOON 1999 - 2004

I just bought my first Rover 75, it`s a 2001 2000 l diesel, 125,990 miles done but in excellent condition. I really fell for it during the test drive. As I`ve only just got it watch this space. There are only two little niggles I have found. There is a leak in the boot and when it rains the spare tyre well is full of water, the other is that the steering pulls a little to the left, easily corrected I expect. I did I believe pay a little over the odds at £1250 but I just liked the car

Don't worry about boot leak. I've had same problem last year and had new sealant applied around rear light clusters. It doesn't show and stops leaks instantly. I've got a 75 Connoisseur SE CDT. I've had it since new 2001 and covered 165k trouble free miles since then. It's like wafting along in a gentlemens` club, only without the stale smell! - Julian Palmer from Surrey

Submitted: 2015-03-02 | ID: 112632

Julian Palmer, Surrey

Rover 75 75 DIESEL SALOON 1999 - 2004

I saw the 75 at its British Motor show launch and queued with hundreds of others to get a close up. Thats when i first experienced that sense of appreciation of the attention to detail of this classic British design. From the real wood facia and real chrome door handles to the gentle sweeping line of the dash incorporating its analogue clock and sypia dials, this is a car that makes you feel like youre driving a baby Bentley. I bought my launch colour, wedgewood blue, 75 Connoiseur SE with HL Nav incorporating the TV in 2001. Since then ive driven 165k and enjoyed every mile. I had the diesel remapped to 150bhp years ago and would recommend this. The pick up from standstill and top gear is noticeably quicker and fuel efficiency improves to because you dont need to change down as ofte. For a 1.5 ton 13 year old car the 50 mpg is excellent. The 75 now lives in semi retirement covering only 4k miles each year as i own other cars for everyday use. But when i get behind the wheel its always enjoyable as i waft along on its magic carpet ride. Try one and you will buy one.

Submitted: 2014-12-06 | ID: 107452

Stevie B, West Midlands

Rover 75 75 SALOON 1999 - 2004

I bought this in March 14, with it only having covered 39,000 miles. Since then I've covered nearly 4 thousand miles and it's been faultless. On buying it I immediately had a monster service done that cost me £900 (cam belts changed and the whole works), not because there was anything wrong but because the car was 13 years old. Hence hopefully it'll give a good few years of reliable service. As has been said many times on here, the car is incredibly comfortable and I just look forward to driving it every day. When you're out and about everything is just so laid back and relaxed. The major gripe I have about the car is that in 2.0 litre petrol form, combined with an auto box, it just feels seriously underpowered in everyday driving. Don't get me wrong, it goes well enough if you boot it, but the engine lacks torque at low revs and you constantly feel the need to give it more throttle. Show it a reasonably steep hill and it just won't pick up speed without a serious bootful of throttle. Get it up to highish motorway speeds though and the problem disappears as the engine comes into it's preferred rev range. So why am I giving it 4 stars? Quite simply because everything else about the car is so nice, it's as simple as that. Yes, it is a bit of a grandad's car, but if you think that you can always get the MG versions instead, which have sporty suspension, steering and lower gearing for peppier performance, which will suit younger owners. My advice would be to get the 2.5 litre version as economy only suffers slightly and driveability must surely be improved. Or get the diesel version and get it re-mapped to 160bhp which increases performance, putting it on a par with the engine that was fitted to the BMWs, without any loss in economy or reliability (the remap is probably the same as the BMWs and it's the same lump). I'm sure I'd have given the car 5/5 if I'd got either of those engines fitted. If you do decide to buy one, be sure to check out www.the75andztclub.co.uk the owners club, which is an absolute mine of information. It's free to join, but if you want to subscribe for a few little extra perks it's a measly £10 a year. The first tip I found on there was well worth the tenner on it's own!* * Disclaimer The club is nothing to do with me; I'm purely a member, so it`s not as though I'm plugging my own site.

Submitted: 2014-07-31 | ID: 100683

Simon Cooksey, Berkshire

Rover 75 75 DIESEL SALOON 2004 - 2005

Second 75 I owned, I recently had a 2.5 Connoisseur SE with everything and 53K on the clock bought for a grand. It was superb but unfortunately I went through a flood at 5:30 one morning failing to realise the depth of the water and the engine sucked in water and effectively wrote the car off...I had had it 2 weeks and was gutted. So...Now I have another one! Diesel this time but great. I cannot rate it yet as only just got it but first impressions are good so I look forward to owning it. I think these cars are so underrated and as a result cheap! No complaints here!!

Submitted: 2014-07-06 | ID: 99076

Paul Martin, France

Rover 75 75 TOURER 2004 - 2005

I live in France and recently purchased my Rover from a English garage and drove it back to France. I t is the best and most comfortable drive I have ever had. The first 2 weeks of ownership were beautiful driving then one morning I went to start it and it was as though I had a flat battery (no starter noise just a clicking sound). I replaced the battery with a new one and off we went again this time for approx. 4 weeks with no trouble at all. Yesterday I went to start it as usual and the same thing has happened - I have tested the battery and it has not discharged and is on full charge. I am at my wits end and do not know what to do for the best. Has anyone else had a similar problem as this and if so how did they cure it? someone please help me Paul Martin

Submitted: 2014-06-17 | ID: 97909

Al Davey, Devon

Rover 75 2002

I work for the organ transplant teams. I am an ex-ambulance person, but after many years working on 999 calls it was time for me to call it a day.......age me thinks! Anyhow I ended up working for the above. So here we are me and my Rover 75, complete with blue lights etc., working my patch in all weathers. Yes it’s a bit heavy on the jungle juice, at speeds of 110 mph, but it’s as safe as houses; it stays steady in all weathers and has got me through some very tight spots over the years. Would I buy another? Yes. Marks out of 10? 11!

Submitted: 2013-06-16 | ID: 46898

Freddie Morris, Norfolk

Rover 75 2002

I have just purchased a Rover 75 Connoisseur CDT and absolutely love it. There are only three minor niggles I have. One is I can’t raise the passenger seat like I can the drivers seat, although a strategically placed cushion has alleviated this problem. The others involve an ominous clunking when I hit a pothole or occasionally when I change gear. I took a friend who owned one happily a few years ago for a nostalgic trip out and he said he had had the same problems but had gotten used to them. All in all a great car.

Submitted: 2013-06-09 | ID: 46897

Richard Furby, Kent

Rover 75 2002

I bought this car 6 months ago with 60.000 miles on the clock. I find it smooth and powerful with 174 break horsepower. On a recent trip to a friends in High Wycombe, at 70 mpg per hour with the cruise control on I attained 40 mpg as indicated on the fuel computer. Very comfortable, smooth ride and although I only get 23 mph around town and 40 mph on the motorway it is worth every penny of the running cost, as having driven many other and newer cars this is the best I have ever owned. I will keep it as long as it runs and with the BMW V6 2.5 litre engine it should prove to be a long-time, great car.

That’s not a BMW 2.5 litre engine, that’s a Rover KV6 engine! - Stewart Weller from Oxfordshire

Richard, the 2.5 kv 6 engine is British designed and built. It is not a BMW engine that’s the diesel. - Michael Jansen Jansen from Shropshire

hi I own a rover 75 2.5 connoisseur se automatic in black with sandstone leather trim I perchased her from a dealer in Bedford (hallmark cars ) 6 years ago she had 79000 miles on the clock with full service history she now has 109000 miles and has never missed a beat iv had to put new front lower arm bushes front drop links due to badly maintained roads what a pleasure to drive I cant find the wright car to replace her jags are not as smooth even the s type the xj8s are as near as I can get so yes I would recommend a rover 75 all day long and I will give it a 5 star rating as it is the longest iv owned a car and the one I put the most miles on and the one iv enjoyed the most ps I am also in the motor trade as a sales car salesman - from Bedfordshire

Submitted: 2013-04-06 | ID: 46899

Gerald Tate, Northern Ireland

Rover 75 2000

Hi, I bought my Rover 75 at a car auction on August 2012. I have always loved their shape and the luxurious interior of these vehicles, so when I saw this great condition one with 58,000 miles practically being given away, I placed my bid and bought it. The head had just been skimmed and new gasket fitted etc, and the car drove like a bird. However, when I went to get it mot’d, the two rear suspension arms were very badly rusted and it failed on this. This is a problem on all Rover 75’s I have since learnt, but they cost a fortune to buy new (around £250 each). I was very lucky here. I obtained a used set from a great breakers over here for £60 the pair, and they were like new. The mechanic charged £80 to fit both and she repassed the mot. So always check these out before you buy an older one. Anyway, for a total of £650 all in, I have a beautiful big car on the road which is a pleasure to drive. And as for another reviewer saying to stick to the Jaguar? Well I had one some years back and it was a moneybox on wheels. I prefer the Rover any day, which outwardly at least look better. I would have given a five star rating, but not with the head and other issues the 1800 can have.

Submitted: 2012-11-17 | ID: 46892

Peter Tompsett, Wrexham

Rover 75 2003

I have owned in the past 1937 and 1947 Rover 12 sports saloons and when I first saw the 75 in a showroom thought it captured that quality retro style so well. So when replacing my BMW 5 I asked two friends, who had the franchise for Rover, what they thought of the 75. They both said it was the best car they had ever sold, but to get the diesel version. I found one within a mile of home five years ago and have enjoyed it ever since. It is quiet, comfortable, stylish and very economical. The handling is excellent and very well built with no sign of rust. The only fault so far is a leaking boot seal. I bought a used one, but it still leaks. New one’s are around £90! I like the reference to the " Baby Bentley ". I have a 1934 and a 1948 Bentley and as a Bentley Driver I can honestly say that the Rover is more comfortable and easier to drive than my Classics! I shall keep the Rover as long as I can and spend the money saved on the old cars. A great car!

My friend had a leaky boot on his 75 - turned out to be the trim strips letting water into the boot area! They are bolted on and the rubber washers lose their sealing ability over time. A bit of trim tape, tightened the nuts, dry as a bone! - from Suffolk

Submitted: 2012-11-11 | ID: 46890

Peter Alty, Lancashire

Rover 75 2000

I purchased my Rover 75 cdt in 2007. The car is just amazing and has needed just normal servicing, 2 springs and an abs sensor. I have now done over 80000 miles behind the wheel so now it’s done just under 200000 miles and still runs and drives perfectly. I have had a couple of cars during the same period, but I have never been able to part with this one, so in the last year its been used as a spare car. I have also taught 2 people to drive in the Rover and they both passed and love the car. It’s showing no real signs of aging, no rust, etc., and although it’s not woth a carrot now, maybe £800 on a good day, if I wanted to replace it with anything similar I would have to spend £££’s. It has leather trim aswell for some reason, which it shouldn’t being a club model. It will also do over 60mpg on a run!

Submitted: 2012-02-29 | ID: 46896

Dale Watson, Australia

Rover 75 1990

A brilliant motor car. I aquired it when in UK on an extended holiday in 1996 with 88000 on the clock. I have had it in Australia now for over 3 yrs. Other than having a problem finding an oil filter here I love this car!!

Submitted: 2012-01-03 | ID: 46895

Jean Swinburne, Sussex

Rover 75 2000

I have had several Rovers and all have been real value for money. I’ve had the 620 with the Honda engine, which was brilliant. This 75 Connoisseur diesel is luxury without costing a fortune to buy. The 620 ran to well over 120000 and the 75 is coming up to 90000. I’m sorry they’ve stopped production.

Submitted: 2011-11-07 | ID: 46894

Peter King, Australia

Rover 75 2003

I have 2 Rover 75s in the family. A great car with more options at half the price of any other car. Parts are still easy to get (they use the same motor as the Landrover 2.5 engine). I have had to replace a few bits over the last 100,000km, but that’s to be exptected on any car doing this sort of mileage. The only things to keep an eye on are the nylon thermostat housing and front lower wishbone bushes. The best car I’ve ever driven.

Submitted: 2011-09-11 | ID: 46893

Jake Therake, Hampshire

Rover 75 2001

Owned since new and covered 146000 blissful miles in its understated luxury. If Marks & Spencers made cars this would be it. I’ve got other newer cars but can’t see myself without the baby Bentley.

Submitted: 2011-05-05 | ID: 46878

Matt Goode, Kent

Rover 75 2001

I bought this car on the strength of my previous experiences of Rovers over the years ranging through a P5,2000’s( tc & sc’s), 2800’s,SDI,75 tourers etc. This con. auto caught my eye and I decided to buy it; plus 10 yrs old, 75000 miles, one owner,and more service stamps that you could shake a stick at. But I had forgot the one thing that that disappointed me with all of them...FUEL CONSUMPTION, not bad, but not that good. The car that I got rid of was a Purgeot 407, very comfortable and fuel figures on a run down to Limoges in France giving me 57 to the gallon. However, the SLIGHTEST problem that arose and the computer says " NO", it’s the garage for you, and that is bloody megga expensive. Also the build quality of the Rover is superior to the Purgeot. Do I miss the Peugeot? A little. Am I happy with the Rover? Oh yes! It might be called a grandad’s car, that’s alright, I AM A BLOODY GRANDAD!

Submitted: 2011-04-25 | ID: 46879

David Trenbath, Cheshire

Rover 75 2004

I have had my rover 75 since new (2004) and have covered 95000 miles absolutely trouble free. This is the best car ever comfortable and effortless to drive and you can cover long distances in it tirelessly and I regularly get 50 miles to the gallon. I have looked to replace it with a Jaguar XF, BMW 5 series but I think I will hang on to my Rover for as long as I can and if they still made them I would certainly buy another.

A Chinese company called Roewe are making brand new Rover 75s, so if you really want to, you can buy a new one. They cannot call it a Rover although it is identical, badge is different, same shape though. You should check if it has the same engine, especially the diesel... which had the better engine, same as in a Freelander, so BMW - Mark P from Devon

Submitted: 2011-04-13 | ID: 46880

N Hatcher, Cambridgeshire

Rover 75 2000

I brought a Rover 75 in 2005 and what a sack of s***. There are a few fancy extras given, but the combination of flat leather seats and kick down lag whilst in auto usually results in you sliding into the door or over to the passenger seat when heading round a bend. With so many damn relays, it’s near impossible to quickly find where any electrical fault is! Poor quality overall and no space inside is no wonder why Rover went bust. It’s a cheap car for some internal luxuries but just save up and buy a Mondeo or Vectra. Alternatively, get a decent job and actually buy the Jag!

You must have got a Friday afternoon car. I prefer my 75 diesel tourer to my E240 Merc - it’s more comfortable, better finish and front wheel drive,  much better in the snow - Geoff Knight from Hampshire

I suppose it would be impossible for everyone to like the Rover 75, but to call it a sack of s..t is going over the top. You must have bought a real old bad one which can happen with any car. I have had a Jag and it cost me a fortune, big ends, steering rack gone etc. The Rover in my opinion is one of the most beautiful cars on the road; classical and dignified, and what a shame the government didn’t pull them out instead of sending billions to other countries - Gerald Tate from Northern Ireland

Submitted: 2011-02-23 | ID: 46883

Thomas Inglesby, Lancashire

Rover 75 2004

I bought my Rover 75 Connoisseur in May 2008. Before that I had a Rover 620si. I think the Rover 75 was a great buy for the price I paid, also my Rover 620si is still running spot on.

Submitted: 2011-02-12 | ID: 46882

David Hindes, England

Rover 75 2001

Bought a year ago with about 100k miles, wanted a big comfy diesel and this car has filled the criteria. Have done 18k miles, motorway and urban, and car has has never flickered, big leather seats ,wood dash, cream dials, british racing green, nice. Road holding great and as many owners have already said you get a consistent 50mpg, my kids call it a grandad’s car but having owned many cars over the years this has been the best. I have always wanted the 75 as the retro styling really appealed to me and the interior is as nice as the exterior. The engine is a detuned BMW unit and when you first drive it you will find it slow, it doesn’t accelerate so much as wafts along, and its really is nice on the motorway and for 1500 its a bargain for me.<br /><br />

Submitted: 2010-10-11 | ID: 46886

Ivan Himmelhoch, Australia

Rover 75 2001

Drove recently purchased 75 2.5 lt Tourer Manual from Brisbane to rural Victoria with only refreshment breaks. No coffee, sugar, - only high protein plus milk and tuna and egg salad. Yes, I accept food sounds pretty wierd! Planned on breaking 1700 km trip, but roads (particularly Newell Highway) almost deserted. Low NVH of car appreciated - plus general responsive handling on standard Yokohamas. Done 4000 kms after arrival - very satisfied. Curious if anyone knows how many Manual 2.5 ltr Tourers (S/W) made, and how many exported to Australia. They all seem to be autos. Only quirk noticed is if one wishes to add octane booster/injection cleaner, one needs a screwdriver to depress fuel nozzle flap - and sometimes after this terrible sounding procedure fuel indicator sometimes stays at level before filling. Cannot be sender unit surely? Also vehicle has fitted a Blaupunkt TestPilot DX-R4. No manual resulted in me being told constantly to do U-Turns to travel back to Queensland in areas I never knew anything other than a Vespa could make such turns!! Have tried ’net etc. Has anyone got any idea where to get a manual? Used to be petrol head - now an ancient 56 though - but especially in Australia do not feel that vehicle underpowered, nor that torque peaks at too high rpm. Am concerned what needs to be done for 100,000 service as living in bush makes having reliable transport essential.

Submitted: 2010-09-15 | ID: 46889

Bill Riley, Kent

Rover 75 2003

I have owned this car from new and now have 120,000 on the clock. Previously I have driven everything from Morris Minors to Jaguars and have no hesitation is saying this is the best. It is a lovely car to drive, comfortable, practical, safe and very economival giving 50 mpg consistently. At 70,000 I had a new fuel pump and have recently had to replace the flywheel which was expensive at £1,000. But, bearing in mind the mileage and age, this is still one of the cheapest cars overall that I have owned. On the market it is worth bugger all so I intend to keep it for several more years of happy motoring.<br /><br />

I have an 02 Rover 2.5 v6 auto and find it smooth, silent and a pleasure to be in. It`s just that it eats up the miles effortlessly and although only returns 40mpg on long runs and 22 around town it’s worth every penny - Richard Furby from Kent

Submitted: 2010-09-09 | ID: 46887

Peter Hamon, Canada

Rover 75 1950

Year of make is 1948 and I have also had a 1949 4 light. They don’t get any better. The real Rover 75.

Submitted: 2010-06-17 | ID: 46875

Ormonde Fyfe, Selkirkshire

Rover 75 2005

I bought this Rover diesel last year with 10,000 on the clock and it has been super. These cars are so underated, very comfortable and good looking. A wee bit different from the usual and very economical, it feels a lot faster and planted on the road than my diesel Mondeo that I had before, the auto gearbox is great. Shame they stopped making them.

Submitted: 2010-06-09 | ID: 46876

Martin W, Hampshire

Rover 75 2002

Brilliant, brilliant car - best I’ve ever owned. Bought second-hand in 2005 with 30,000+ on the clock. It is just a superbly comfortable, economical (regularly returns 42-45 mpg in daily commuting) refined motor. I just wish they were still building them. My only non-service related bills have been a new (highly expensive) headlight unit, and a new starter motor at 116,000. Not sure what quality the Chinese produced copy - the Roewe - has got.<br /><br />

Submitted: 2010-05-19 | ID: 46874

Geoff Harding, England

Rover 75 2002

Having owned many hundreds of cars over the years (yes 100’s) the 75 diesel is one of only two cars I regret selling. 110% reliable, smooth to drive, not great on fuel but well equipped and rock steady on the road. I just love its looks and the wood cappings inside. Would I buy one again, yes, yes, yes. Oh and the other car I regret selling is a Mercedes 220se convertable 1963 model, pure bliss.

Submitted: 2010-03-28 | ID: 46877

John Armstrong, Hampshire

Rover 75 2003

I have owned this 75 diesel automatic tourer from new and it has now done 70,000 miles. It is the most very comfortable car I have owned and driven BUT... the car has has its faults and as a consequence it has had the following new parts fitted:- ecu unit; cam and fuel sensors: numerous O ring to intercooler, and now, because of a starting problem, it will require a new lift pump and possibly a new fuel tank. This, I am told is a known fault. Last service also reported rear coil spring failure. My last car was a Ford Mondeo and all I did in ten years was service it and out in petrol. Would I swop it for my 75. NO. You pays your money you make your choice.

Submitted: 2009-09-28 | ID: 46871

Alan Greenacre, Rhondda Cynon Taff

Rover 75 2004

I bought this car in August 2008, it was 4 years old. I had the tracking tested and it was out a bit; apart from this its been a real pleasure to own and drive; it really is a great car. Alright, i’ts not the fastest car on the block; but it is fast enough for me with a top speed of 137 mph. Have I driven at this speed? Well no, but the day I bought it i did open it up to 100 mph; it was the same as doing 60 mph; a great car for motorway cruising and I love it.

After 3 years of ownership of the Rover 75 V6, I`m still pleased with it, it`s a superb car. Would I buy another? You bet I would. - Alan Greenacre from Wales

Submitted: 2009-08-21 | ID: 46872

Tony Atkins, Warwickshire

Rover 75 2005

I purchased the Tourer with 24K miles, the third I have owned and this one has been exceptional. High comfort levels mean you complete long journeys without body discomfort and a general feeling of well being due to the surroundings you are cosseted in. A trip to Northumberland last week end returned 49mpg at 60+ average. Like Alan Brown I have owned other prestige makes but this model really is underrated and you certainly stand out from the crowd more and more. If you can find a good one go for it as they do keep on going; as proved by a friends I was travelling in recently which has just topped 200k miles, but he did admit he has had to replace a master cylinder recently! Happy Rovering!

Submitted: 2009-06-08 | ID: 46902

Alan Brown, Sussex

Rover 75 2005

Hi, I own a rover 1.8t club se estate and can honestly say I am greatly impressed with it. It drives effortlessly with a high standard of finish, I have owned Mercs and BMWs but this just feels so nice to drive, it feels like you are driving a piece of England, and the power they squeeze out of that 1.8 turbo is amazing. Combine this with over 40 mpg and you start to get the picture this is a seriously underrated car with a great build quality,also something different that gives it great curb appeal.

Submitted: 2009-03-23 | ID: 46903

• A response has been made to Richard Furby (27/11/2015 13:40:10)
  • A response has been made to dave Clark (12/05/2015 05:28:39)

• Joseph Welch's question has been answered: "I had not the same problems but similar and in the end, I was told the battery terminals on the 75 are a funny shape and you may find that if you go o - Chris H from Sussex' '..." (22/03/2013 10:53:48)
  • Reg Clayton's question has been answered: "If you visit dvla.gov/vehicle enquiry, put in your make and reg, it will give you for free the road tax details and if it is SORN’d, I would imagine i - Peter Alty from Lancashire' '..." (27/02/2012 10:14:05)

Renault Megane