2012 Megane Sport Tourer reviews

17 September 2014

2012 Renault Megane Sport Tourer reviews

Renault Megane Sport Tourer reviews by year of make:2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 Read all reviews

Cenk Goktalay, Turkey

Renault Megane Sport Tourer 2012

Dear All, I purchased my 2012 Renault Megane Sport Tourer with big enthusiasm because I loved the design and the general look and quality of the vehicle. Unfortunately, the part about the quality changed after I purchased the car. Only after 600 km. I started getting huge noise problems from the doors. Over a period of 7 months I took it in 8 times, 6 times for the noise issue related to the doors and the sunroof. They changed the door seals and the seals for the sunroof. Partially, it was fixed, however, the noise issue still continues to a certain extent making the care feel like I am driving a 10 year old bad quality vehicle. The other two times were for the noise issue from the dashboard and noise issue from the axle. These two, they were able to fix, however, as I mentioned the interior noise from the doors remains and it gets worse by day. There seems to be nothing left that they can do. Head office Turkey is terrible. They pretend to care, but they do nothing. On the other hand, the engine, transmission and the general drive of the vehicle is very good. My suggestion is, don’t buy one unless you trust your luck.

Hello Cenk, I had the similar problem; there is noise which I can hear (because one of my ears is deaf like a post) and others can not hear this noise coming from back side; like a rumor coming from a deep cave... It gets worse when the road surface is not smooth; When I listen over dashboard no noise comes in the front end; but where I drive I can clearly hear a very much disturbing noise such as "glugluglu." They run a test drive but technician could not hear it. I have been using the same car but older version: 2010 and there was no noise at all with good year tyres. This time they use Continental conti sport contact... I do not know what to do but use it... - Taner Sayin from Turkey

Submitted: 2012-12-16 | ID: 46347

The latest Renault Megane Sport Tourer) deals on our sister site ContractHireAndLeasing.com (links open in a new window)