2012 Kuga reviews

01 June 2016

2012 Ford Kuga reviews

Ford Kuga reviews by year of make: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 Read all reviews

cockerton, Yorkshire

Ford Kuga 2012 - 2016

on my 14 plate ford kuga 4b4 titatium x do I need snow tyres on for winter weather or all season tyres ?

Submitted: 2016-01-13 | ID: 126075

lawrence howes, Tyne and Wear

Ford Kuga 2008 - 2012

high I bought a kuga 4x4 2011 and found the fuel consumption to be poor .so I was told to have it terracleaned.i paid £108 NEVER MADE ONE BIT OF DIFFERENCE I get around 39/40 mpg my son has same car but not 4x4 he gets 44mpg ,but still a very nice car to drive .and very comfortable.nice on long drives handles really well.never will use it off road though

Submitted: 2015-12-05 | ID: 124361

Bob, Kent

Ford Kuga 2008 - 2012

Why does my Ford Kuga's engine malfunction at speed?

Submitted: 2014-11-09 | ID: 105922

Paul O Donnell, Lancashire

Ford Kuga 1.6 tdi 2012

I love the car apart from the stupid stop-start system, which is a joke as it works sometimes and othetimes does not. The parking sensors are great and have saved me hitting something several times as there are a number of blind spots in the car, especially when reversing. Some people complain about the engine, but if you keep the turbo spinning there’s no problem and it does very good mpg. I went from Wigan to Hastings, with a full weekend of driving around Hastings and back on last of a tank and we had the car full of people, roof box on and a trailor, so it was working hard. There’s plenty of room for passengers although the boot is small, but you can’t have it all. It drives like a Mondeo not like a large MPV and I would give it 5 start, but for the stop-start problem.

Submitted: 2012-08-29 | ID: 40247