2012 Kuga reviews

2012 Ford Kuga reviews

Ford Kuga reviews by year of make:2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 Read all reviews

Bob, Kent

Ford Kuga 2008 - 2012

Why does my Ford Kuga's engine malfunction at speed?

Submitted: 2014-11-09 | ID: 105922

Paul O Donnell, Lancashire

Ford Kuga 1.6 tdi 2012

I love the car apart from the stupid stop-start system, which is a joke as it works sometimes and othetimes does not. The parking sensors are great and have saved me hitting something several times as there are a number of blind spots in the car, especially when reversing. Some people complain about the engine, but if you keep the turbo spinning there’s no problem and it does very good mpg. I went from Wigan to Hastings, with a full weekend of driving around Hastings and back on last of a tank and we had the car full of people, roof box on and a trailor, so it was working hard. There’s plenty of room for passengers although the boot is small, but you can’t have it all. It drives like a Mondeo not like a large MPV and I would give it 5 start, but for the stop-start problem.

Submitted: 2012-08-29 | ID: 40247

The latest Ford Kuga) deals on our sister site ContractHireAndLeasing.com (links open in a new window)