2010 308 reviews

29 July 2014

2010 Peugeot 308 reviews

Peugeot 308 reviews by year of make:207 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Read all reviews

Christopher Webb, Dorset

Peugeot 308 2009 - 2014

My Wife has owned this stunning car for two years. Milage is still low at 22k, but in the last few months has developed a 'whining' noise which is impossible to locate. It doesn't occur all the time, but when it does it doesn't seem to make any difference whether the car is stationary or moving, or if it is in or out of gear. It has recently been for a service at Howard's Peugeot in Dorchester, but they are at a loss for any explanation. Has anyone had a similar problem?

Submitted: 2014-06-20 | ID: 98120

Ros, West Midlands

Peugeot 308 2009 - 2014

Bought car new in June 2009. Only done 17,700 miles. Ill health shortly after purchase has kept the mileage very low. Booked in for service and MOT at dealership and to look at noise and clutch slipping. Passed MOT OK but told needed gear box stripping down to find fault. 8 hours labour to strip the gear box at £91 per hour and would need it for 3 days to fix and put back together. Huge cost no doubt. Couldn't start on it for 12 days. Booked it in and said I would see if I could get it done elsewhere more quickly but set the date with the dealership in case I could not get it done elsewhere. Got in the car and reversed from where it had been parked at dealership. Could not get the car out of reverse, therefore it is sitting in the dealership waiting.

Submitted: 2014-06-20 | ID: 98093

Keith Newall, Yorkshire

Peugeot 308 sport hdi 110 2010

Purchased 308 sport hdi 110 october 2010, the car was registered 1 march 2010 with 11000 miles. At the moment I have no gripes with the car execept tyre noise , which on certain surfaces can be annoying especially when cold, but I intend to use a different brand when the original contis have worn out. The car itself is easy and pleasant to drive and being the hdi diesel gives good fuel consumsion. I do not think the car is worth the new showroom price though; I purchased this at 7 months old from local main dealer for around £8-9k cheaper than new, that’s a lot of money to drop in 7 months and still 2years 5 month warranty to go. Overall a good car for money, not in Audi/VW golf league, but not same price.

Submitted: 2011-02-21 | ID: 45234

The latest Peugeot 308) deals on our sister site ContractHireAndLeasing.com (links open in a new window)