2009 Tigra reviews

02 September 2014

2009 Vauxhall Tigra reviews

Vauxhall Tigra reviews by year of make:1995 1998 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2011 Read all reviews

Andy McEwan, Worcestershire

Vauxhall Tigra 2004 - 2009

Can anyone help my tigra is leaking in the boot any way of fixing this without breaking the bank

Submitted: 2014-06-04 | ID: 96928

Diane York, Durham

Vauxhall Tigra 2009

Good car so far, just one major fault I have noticed that the body coloured bumpers do not match the the main body. I have had bumpers replaced but it looks no better, latest attempt from dealer was to paint bumpers to match, but there is still a tone difference. As I paid almost £18000 for this car I think that there is a problem with this aspect and they’re are not admitting to me that it cannot be rectified because it is two different materials. I wonder if anyone has the same problem? PS. It is now a discontinued model, that could possibly be the reason?

Submitted: 2010-02-07 | ID: 49718

The latest Vauxhall Tigra) deals on our sister site ContractHireAndLeasing.com (links open in a new window)