2009 Matiz reviews

02 September 2014

2009 Chevrolet Matiz reviews

Chevrolet Matiz reviews by year of make:2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 Read all reviews

Bryan Hawarth, Powys

Chevrolet Matiz 1.0 SE 2009

This my first Matiz and has only done 15,000 miles. It’s brilliant on fuel, whisper quite even at 70mph, as for hill climbing it will romp up them! I had a Vauxhall Corsa before this and I was surprised on how good my Matiz grips the road, on bends it grips like a limpet. It’s a fantastic car, if you’re thinking of buying one do, they are fantastic!

Submitted: 2014-03-28 | ID: 93544

Andy Sourge, Somerset

Chevrolet Matiz 1.0 se 2009

Had delivery on it at 8.30am today,done over 70 miles and fuel gauge has not moved, STILL ON quarter of a tank. Bit bumpy around town, open road bit hairy, but for £99 per month lease 5 stars. If I get more employees i’ll get loads of these. Brilliant value for money.

Submitted: 2011-03-13 | ID: 37180

Andy Surge, Somerset

Chevrolet Matiz 2009

I’ve had one of these before, fantasic on fuel though, I do freeroll a lot down hills, (a habit I’ve got used to I’m afraid). It’s coming tomorrow on a 3 year contract hire. I’m a self employed telecoms agent so I only drive locally, Credit record is appaling thanks to Experian messing up my file (lots of false info) so being self employed I thought for tax reasons I’d get a hire vehicle, cheap and cheerful. As my dad said years ago "Son, a third class ride is better than a first class walk" that’s how I base these cars, better than walking, tax next to zero.

Submitted: 2011-03-11 | ID: 37179

Maggie, Warwickshire

Chevrolet Matiz 2009

I bought my car 01.07.2009 after 2 weeks I found the problem with sticky gearbox. Twice in service still unsolved as service can’t find the fault. Service package with new car is not recommended by me.

Submitted: 2010-10-26 | ID: 37177

The latest Chevrolet Matiz) deals on our sister site ContractHireAndLeasing.com (links open in a new window)