2008 Kyron reviews

28 July 2014

2008 SsangYong Kyron reviews

SsangYong Kyron reviews by year of make:2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 Read all reviews

francis simpkin , Merseyside

SsangYong Kyron 2006 - 2010

My clutch pedal goes down very easily and the gear stick is very floppy. Does anyone else have this?

Submitted: 2014-07-18 | ID: 99922

Sefik Tas, Turkey

SsangYong Kyron 4x4 diesel A/T 2008

I have 2008 Kyron. It’s great, a reliable and very solid car with lots of luxuries. It’s also relatively silent. The only problem I had was a transmission speed sensor failure. The service guys cleaned up the wire connectors. I’m still checking the car, but so far nothing has happend and I hope will not again.

Submitted: 2011-08-18 | ID: 47366

Nomal Wijeyaratne, Sri Lanka

SsangYong Kyron 2008

My motoring life started with a brand new Honda Civic back in the mid 80’s when I was just out of university & working my first business. Back then Honda was decisively ahead in the driving pleasure from other Japanese cars or in the price category. Back then Honda was nick named ’The Japanese BMW’ & I saw why. The next two opportunities would have it that I will end up owning used BMW. From there it would take me to Ssangyong Kyron which seemed an odd one to move on to from what I was driving. Due more to my wife’s liking of SUV’s rather than my decisiveness on the choice, here I was, with a Korean SUV, older Mercedes technology at a price of a car. Though i am more a car person for reasons of driving pleasure & handling, Sri Lankan roading does seem to suit more off road type vehicles. Few weeks on and the Kyron is growing on me. Two years and 35,000km later the vehicle has grown on me to the extent it has become my toy. The firm feel, rolling over the bumpy roads, the leathery soft feel of the 2 lire turbo diesel motor with the help of a X1R additives in the engine oil & the fuel makes the vehicle as desirable to drive as any mass produced vehicle that is on the roads of Sri Lanka today. Kyron to me means motoring pleasure without the financial extravagance & the pleasures of driving enhanced with space technology of the worlds best motor additive to make dreams come true.

Submitted: 2010-03-15 | ID: 47360

The latest SsangYong Kyron) deals on our sister site ContractHireAndLeasing.com (links open in a new window)