2007 Kangoo Van reviews

27 November 2014

2007 Renault Kangoo Van reviews

Renault Kangoo Van reviews by year of make:2000 2001 2003 2005 2007 2009 2010 Read all reviews

Paul Sabin, England

Renault Kangoo Van 2007

This van looks pretty. I have had it put on a dia machine and it says number 3 injector, but number 3 injector is working. It cost me an arm and a leg, put 5 sets of new ones in and van no different. Wish I’d have kept my old tatty van.

Submitted: 2011-04-10 | ID: 45924

Johannes du Preez, South Africa

Renault Kangoo Van 1.5cdi 2007

I have had this, my Postman Pat (that what my grand children call it), for 4 months now and I can only say that it has been a fun to have. Being 6’5" and with the weight to go with it, I can only say that getting into the vehicle has been tremendous. No more bumping my head or rubbing it against the head liner. The van is economical on fuel 5.8lt/100km runs at a steady 120kph on the highway, what more can I want? My wife and I travel all over with it. Exellent vehicle and now I want to ask Renault to do something for my city of East London, South Afrika "Join Mercedes-Benz and build your factory here!" Thank you<br /><br />

Submitted: 2010-02-10 | ID: 45917

The latest Renault Kangoo Van) deals on our sister site ContractHireAndLeasing.com (links open in a new window)