2006 Combo reviews

21 April 2014

2006 Vauxhall Combo reviews

Vauxhall Combo reviews by year of make:1997 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 Read all reviews

David, Cumbria

Vauxhall Combo 2001 - 2011

I have had nothing but PROBLEMS with my Vauxhall combo 2003, Always breaks down rides horrible and has cost me loads of money. It has a very bad electrical problem which means it won't start and and rev/speedo counter stops working on and off when driving, This is a common problem for Vauxhall and its something that garages can't fix!!! I won't list all the problems because ill be here until next week... I will never Buy A Vauxhall again, Biggest pile of crap ever made… If you want a reliable useful vehicle either for home or work DON'T buy a Vauxhall!!!!!!!

Submitted: 2014-04-08 | ID: 93524

Andy, Kent

Vauxhall Combo 13cdti 2006

Not impressed with the van, had nothing but trouble with it. First altenator, every lock has failed and now belt chain has broke. My advice? Don’t buy one!

I agree, I had the alternator go after only six months. I’d say mileage was around 60k. I had no lock problems but one of my side doors refuses to open. Now I’ve had the cam chain go at 86k and putting new engine in for £1,000. I can’t get a repair manual for it from anywhere so doing it blind, it’s a nightmare. I won’t buy another one, I want another VW Caddy, they rock! - Ros Dowdell from Dorset

I agree too!! I have had nothing but PROBLEMS with my Vauxhall combo 2003, Always breaks down rides horrible and has cost me loads of money. It has a very bad electrical problem which means it won't start and and rev/speedo counter stops working on and off when driving, This is a common problem for Vauxhall and its something that garages can't fix!!! I won't list all the problems because ill be here until next week... I will never Buy A Vauxhall again, Biggest pile of crap ever made… My advice to anyone - If you want a reliable useful vehicle either for home or work DON'T buy a Vauxhall!!!!!!! - from Cumbria

Submitted: 2011-04-13 | ID: 49159

John Staton, England

Vauxhall Combo 2006

The best van your money can buy, on my second one, 66 thousand miles no trouble john.

Submitted: 2010-08-21 | ID: 49170

The latest Vauxhall Combo) deals on our sister site ContractHireAndLeasing.com (links open in a new window)