2006 Ka reviews

25 July 2014

2006 Ford Ka reviews

Ford Ka reviews by year of make:1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Read all reviews

bobnoxious, Durham

Ford Ka 1996 - 2008

16 months old and the clutch piston has failed.........................Ford demand you have to pay for recovery vehicle yourself, even though the vehicle is under warranty. Greedy or what.?..............will never buy Ford again

Submitted: 2014-04-22 | ID: 94551

Becky Picksley, England

Ford Ka 2006

I bought my car 2 years ago and initially loved it. However there were a few faults which the dealer choose to ignore: The glovebox falls out (can’t even fit a sat nav or cd’s in there); The wipers scuff along the window and make a racket- quite dangerous on the motorway as they don’t clear the window properly. Also I recently discovered the worst paint job in the world. It can not withstand a bit of bird mess. Not my first vehicle, but the first time I’ve seen paint literally blister to the shell of the car. Totally shocking. It looks an absolute mess. A waste of money.

Submitted: 2011-08-30 | ID: 40198

Alice Vitori, Cheshire

Ford Ka 1.3 Studio 2006

I love my little Ka. It’s a car with bags of personality and even though it’s been around a while the shape still looks funky and makes it stand out. Good, solid and reliable and doesn’t cost me the earth to run.

Submitted: 2008-04-21 | ID: 40224

The latest Ford Ka) deals on our sister site ContractHireAndLeasing.com (links open in a new window)