2005 Kangoo Van reviews

24 October 2014

2005 Renault Kangoo Van reviews

Renault Kangoo Van reviews by year of make:2000 2001 2003 2005 2007 2009 2010 Read all reviews

Henry Hinge, Hampshire

Renault Kangoo Van 1.5DCI 2005

I Bought my very clean Kangoo van privately in april 2011 with 83000 miles on the clock. Very clean inside and out 6 year old van low mileage what could possibly go wrong? Well it lasted 9 days. Big end blew and only then did I start doing the research I should have done before. Have a look how many of these vans there are for sale with blown engines, research the reliability of the 1.5 DCI engine, I’m afraid it does not make pretty reading. Maybe I just got unlucky but scared by the experience I’ve gone to a dealer and got myself a Toyota Hiace having read the excellent reviews on this site. The dealer told me that the Kangoo is the worst small van on the market and he flatly refuses to retail them. Buyer beware.

Thanks for the information on Renault Kangoo, I was about to book a Renault 1.4 7-seater until I read your complaint, I will never consider a Renault, maybe I will go for Toyota mpv. Thanks for feedback - Lawrence Law from Malaysia

Submitted: 2011-05-03 | ID: 45922

David Young, Yorkshire

Renault Kangoo Van 2005

I am a courier driver, I did 212,000 miles in 3 years and I never laid a spanner on this van apart from new front pads and disks and of course servicing. Even the rear shoes were original when I sold the van...truly magnificent van.

Submitted: 2010-06-21 | ID: 45918

The latest Renault Kangoo Van) deals on our sister site ContractHireAndLeasing.com (links open in a new window)