2005 Scudo reviews

21 September 2014

2005 Fiat Scudo reviews

Fiat Scudo reviews by year of make:2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2011 2012 Read all reviews

Azhar Mehmood, England

Fiat Scudo 2005

Its cltuch and flywheel went at 60000 milage and now gear box problem on 65000 milage.

Submitted: 2010-10-04 | ID: 39285

Alan Barlow, England

Fiat Scudo 2.0 JTD Dynamique 2005

Bought 2 and had them fitted with freezer units - one has 210,000 miles - the other 110,000 miles - no problems - never let me down - fantastic vans and will buy 2 more when these are 5 years old - clutch changes can be expensive but hey - they do what they say on the tin!

Second van has now covered 162000 miles and is still on the first clutch (first had a clutch at 110000) - both vans still drive like new - apart from consumables for servicing we’ve had to replace 1 exhaust only. Fuel consumption is excellent and we’re getting 30000 miles to a set of front tyres although admittedly the vast majority of runs are motorway. Now they are 5 years old I’m thinking of replacing them although reading the reviews here about the new shape 120s I’m really not sure that I want the new model - it sounds more trouble than it’s worth - pity since I like the looks but I can’t afford to have the vans in what sounds like an unsympathetic dealership repair shop - Alan Barlow from England

Submitted: 2009-08-27 | ID: 39255

The latest Fiat Scudo) deals on our sister site ContractHireAndLeasing.com (links open in a new window)