2004 X5 reviews

2004 BMW X5 reviews

BMW X5 reviews by year of make:2004 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 Read all reviews

Luis Oliveira, Portugal

BMW X5 3.0 d 2004

I would wish to add to previous comments that I have used this car extensively to tow a caravan around most of Europe during my Summer vacations. It always leaves me with the comforting feeling of ample power, even when climbing steep grades, and of safety to spare. This is the second X5 I have owed and the first was so good that I would no change brand. I previously owned a Range Rover 2.5 TD and it played a few unpleasant tricks on me, like going too hot with temperature gauge moving into the red zone, and forcing me to make frequently when towing uphill and once dying on me on a road in Germany, with caravan in tow. You can imagine the annoyance and the frustration. Well, no more of that.

Submitted: 2010-08-03 | ID: 37036

Lionel Ackroyd, Yorkshire

BMW X5 3 ltr Sport diesel 2004

I drove a Saab Aero Auto, Audi A6 Avant. The X5 gives "Sports" performance with car handling. The Auto / Manual tiptronic box is great, and yes it smooths out all the bumps in the Yorkshire roads. An excellent machine. I am a pensioner as well.

Submitted: 2007-12-20 | ID: 37053

The latest BMW X5) deals on our sister site ContractHireAndLeasing.com (links open in a new window)