2003 206 CC reviews

22 September 2014

2003 Peugeot 206 CC reviews

Peugeot 206 CC reviews by year of make:2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2010 Read all reviews

Venessa Anthon, Australia

Peugeot 206 CC 2003

I love my funky little sports car. It’s a 10 year old shiny black gorgeous little thing. I love the way it handles the road at high speeds and turns around corners like it’s on rails. I live in a country town in Australia so the roof rattles sometimes, but if you undo the roof clips while you are driving and do them up again the roof noise stops. I LOVE this car I call her ’Precious’. So many people comment on how lovely she is. I have been asked many times if she is new. The leather seats are awesome and smell delicious. I have two little boys and they fit ok for now. I was thinking of getting a bigger model like the 308cc, but it doesn’t do it for me. Soon I’m going to put Precious in the garage and only use her on weekends.

OMG you need help - scott campbell from Falkirk

Submitted: 2013-04-02 | ID: 44728

Steph Dawson, England

Peugeot 206 CC 2003

I loved my CC. I had no end of problems with the leaking roof so within the year I’d sold it and bought a new one. This one had: Leaking roof, chair stuck, broken cd player, so sold that too

Submitted: 2011-02-12 | ID: 44721

Kall, Devon

Peugeot 206 CC 2003

Bought my Peugeot 206 1.4lx 6 months ago, very nippy compared to my 1.4 Rover I had, love driving it, but have noticed oil at the bottom of the engine, though the oil level has hardly moved, no blue smoke or water in oil, so can’t be the gasket, any idea’s or have I just wasted £3500? Only have 48,000 genuine miles on clock, worried!!

Submitted: 2010-04-12 | ID: 44701

Helen Hamilton, Durham

Peugeot 206 CC 2003

I have had my baby for just over a year now. Yes, the driver side leaks in from the roof, but a small price to pay (don’t all convertibles leak? My Grand Vitara used to be like a pond!). The only real quarm I have is the clutch, I’ve stalled this car more times in a year than I’ve had hot dinners, the biting point is never really there and before you know it its stalled! I just can’t get the hang of it, never ever had problems like this before and as my driving instructor used to save "give it some gas" which is what I always have to do! Maybe it needs looking at, it is a bit stiff and also the car judders terribly in 1st gear like it’s about to stall and needs more gas. So if anyone has any advice please let me know! But it is nice in Summer!!!!

Hi, in response to your juddering and stalling my wife’s 206 gti is the same and after putting it to the garage we were told that it is the rear engine mounting, which is weak - Iain Harnden from Hampshire

Submitted: 2009-08-04 | ID: 44712

Sue, Kent

Peugeot 206 CC CC 2003

I bought a 2003 Peugeot 206 cc yesterday. On the way home from the dealer the accelerator stuck down to the floor. Luckily I was on a fairly clear road and somehow managed to drive along keeping the car under control with the brake on - then the accelerator released itself with a definite pinging noise. I am scared to drive it now. I had noticed and commented on the carpet on the drivers side because it was loose around the door - I now believe the car was sold to me knowing it had this dangerous problem. I need to get to work so what do I do - drive this car and hope the problem doesn’t happen or run the gauntlet of taking it back to the dealer and risk trouble at work. Great. I was so excited about having a ’new’ car. Variant: . Year Of Make: 2003

Submitted: 2009-04-07 | ID: 44747

Debbie Goldie, Yorkshire

Peugeot 206 CC 2003

Just bought my 206cc on the 9th sept 08 and fell in love with it. Have noticed though, the bumpy feel when driving and manual says nothing about tyre pressure so have been on forum to that find out and saw lots more things to be aware of. Must say I am a little nervous now but she is a great buy for 03 plate and only 24,000 on clock. No fear of roof failing cos there’s no descent weather so I can put roof down. Definately a woman’s car. Small and compact and nippy.

Submitted: 2008-09-18 | ID: 44734

The latest Peugeot 206 CC) deals on our sister site ContractHireAndLeasing.com (links open in a new window)