2000 S-Type reviews

27 November 2014

2000 Jaguar S-Type reviews

Jaguar S-Type reviews by year of make:1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2009 2010 2012 Read all reviews

Donna Tucker, Hertfordshire

Jaguar S-Type 2000

Can anyone help me, my car was sitting for a long time and when I started it there was hardly any fuel in the tank so I filled it up but since it seems to be missing or not running on all cylinders - could it be the air filter filled or clogged up with with what was at the bottom off the fuel tank?

Submitted: 2008-10-31 | ID: 41696

The latest Jaguar S-Type) deals on our sister site ContractHireAndLeasing.com (links open in a new window)